Chapter Ten

"Are you sure it doesn't bother your brother?"

"Of course not. But if you'd rather sleep at a hotel I understand." Pedri replied as looked through his walk-in closet.

"No no. I just feel bad that I'm taking your bed. And that you have to sleep in your brother's."

"It won't kill me." He laughed. He gave me a hoodie and some sweatpants. "I hope these somewhat fit, considering I'm really packed."

I slapped his arm while giving him an unimpressed look before passing by him to go to his bathroom. I changed into his clothes which were much comfier and sat down next to him on his bed.

"Today was long."

"I'm going to go to sleep." He yawns as I lie down on his pillow. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Pedri."

He got up and walked out, giving me smile as he passed the door. It was quite early compared to what I've be used to with the holidays, so I grab my phone and scroll through tiktok for awhile.

I quickly get sick of tiktok and decide to watch some movie on Pedri's TV. I scan the room for his remote, and find it on his bedside table. I turn the TV on and go on Netflix.

I hear a soft and quiet knock on the door before it opens on Pedri. "Hey." He whispers quietly. "I'm just grabbing a shirt because this one is killing me." I notice he's shirtless.

"Oh yeah, okay." He takes a shirt before looking at me.

"You can't sleep?"

"No. But it's okay I'll just watch something else." He sits down next to me and looks at the TV as I look through Netflix's options.

"Let's go swimming."

I giggle. "Swimming. Now, at midnight?"

He rolls his eyes. "There's no time for swimming. It's a all day kind of thing." He laughs. "Come on, I'll give you a shirt." He gets up and grabs his phone, looking out the window as he clicks on some things. "Okay, I started the pool heating." He then proceeds to give me a shirt.

I go back into his bathroom and change, making sure that his shirt is baggy enough. Once I get out from the bathroom, he's already changed in his swimming trunks.

"Let's go." We climb down the stairs towards the living room, passing through his glass sliding doors once he turned the garden's lights on. "I'm having second thoughts on this." I say skeptically

He looks at me with a mischievous grin, before grabbing my hand. "Once we get into the pool it'll be warm."

Nevertheless I stop a meter before the pool's border, and he pushes me in. As I fall I grip onto his hand which makes him fall with me.

Once we get back at the surface, I open my mouth in shock. "You're such a bastard." I glide my hand through the water, propelling water on his face.

He does it back, which leads us to war.

He attempts to splash me again as I try to swim away, but he grabs my waist and pulls me down to him as he ducks in the water. Once we get back to the surface, I'm about to launch more water on him, but we're interrupted by a big rumble sound, coming from his stomach.

We both look at each other and laugh, as he stops holding me by waist. "I think you're hungry." I state.

"Let's make cookies!" He exclaimed before running out of the pool, grabbing two towels from his pool's closet. "Here." He gives me one once I arrive next to him.

It's kind of useless though because the shirt I have on is dripping but I still huddle in the towel to keep warm.

I go back upstairs to slip into the clothes Pedro had passed me to sleep in, and once I'm downstairs I see Pedri looking at a cookie recipe in a book.