Chapter Eight

"Rosaliía!" Mikky and Sira squealed as they opened the door.

It had been two weeks since me and Pedro had gone out to the cinema to see Barbie. Here I was, invited to Mikky's with Sira.

They had decided to do a sleepover, because it was one of the last days of Mikky's youth and peace, she had stated herself.

"Hey girls!" I open my arms and they hugged me.

To be truthful, I had only seen them once, at Pedri's house, and even then I was drunk. But they seemed nice, so I didn't turn their offer down.

They welcomed me in and I saw that they turned the living room into a camping site. There were three mattresses on the floor stuck together, the couch being pushed away from it. We'd have an amazing view of the TV while in bed.

"We were waiting for you to arrive so we could eat!" Sira said as she pulled my hand and lead me out of the living room to the kitchen.

"I hope you like Domino's" Mikky said as she took a bag out of the oven.

She started taking out her order and loving it on her kitchens counter. As me and Sira sat down.

"Leaving the pregnant lady to do all the work huh." We heard from behind us, before he came into our vision behind Mikky. "I'm going to head out, the boys are having a FIFA tournament." He hugged Mikky from behind, wrapping his arms around her belly. "You four be careful, try not to tear the house down." He laughed, turning Mikky around and kissing her exposed belly. "I love you."

Once Frenkie had left, we started eating everything. She had bought pizzas but also the cheese crust and garlic bread that I love.

"Okay, I wasn't going to tell you two this but I can't keep it to myself for much longer!" Mikky broke our comfortable eating silence.

"What is it?" I ask as I try to scan over her face to see what she's talking about.

"Last week, I went to the clinic while Frenkie was gone to Madrid for the match." She started, "The doctor slipped the gender!" She squealed .

"Oh my god! What is it?" Sira asked as we all held hands.

"It's a boy!!" She screamed and we all started to jump around happily, before hugging Mikky tightly.

"Are you going to tell Frenkie?" I asked.

Mikky looked at us as her eyes widened. "Let's go surprise him now!"

The three of us rushed to put our shoes on and we hopped into Sira's car.

"Where are they at?" I asked.

"At mine." Sira said as she took a turn.

We quickly arrived at Sira's house. We both out and took the confetti poppers we had quickly bought at the store on our way.

"Baby? What are you doing here?" Ferrán asked when he opened the door.

Sira pushed past him not saying anything and we followed. We entered their living room to see Pablo, Frenkie on the couch as Ferrán sat next to them.

"What are they doing here?" Pablo asked Ferran as he furrowed his brows.

"We're about to find out." Sira's boyfriend replied.

"If we're here.. it's to announce something!" Sira squealed.

I felt someone hug my shoulders from behind and I didn't even have to turn to recognise Pedri, his smell being a big factor in this. He kissed my cheek.

"Hey." He whispered delicately. "What are you girls doing here?" I didn't say anything, just nodded towards the two other girls, to which he hummed.

"Frenkie.. last week I had an appointment for the baby.." Frenkie nodded, titling his head in a way to gesture for her to continue. "And the doctor slipped up.. so it's your turn to know." Sira gave Frenkie the party popper.