Chapter Nine

Pablo passed to Pedri, who got it in! The crowd raged as Barcelona scored their fourth goal.

Pedri glided through the field on his knees as he mimed drinking some high tea, with his pinky up, before point at the camera and getting up to hug the others.

He then quickly did his iconic glasses celebration, before heading back to the team.

I turned of my TV when Barcelona had officially won against Real Sociedad. I grabbed my dishes from the coffee table and started to clean them in my sink.

"Hey!" I heard my best friend shout after my front door opened. "I'm back, and I need urgent help!" She squealed as she entered the kitchen.

I turned to look at her. "Hey. What's up?"

"Pablo's coming over in one hour and I still need to get ready because I told him we could use your house." My eyes widened. "I panicked because he told me he couldn't at his house and my mom and sister are at mine and I thought you'd say yes."

I shook my head as I finished drying my dishes. "And why can't you guys go out?"

She sighed. "It's too risky right after a match." She went around my kitchen counter, coming closer to me. "Plus, you have to work today. So I thought it'd be fine by you."

"I'm not working, the restaurant is still closed." She mimicked a face which made me concluded she had forgotten. "Fine. You can. But you better clean everything up." She leaped into my arms as she hugged me tightly, squealing in my ears. "Oh, and I'm locking my room door."

She nodded before we climbed the stairs quickly. "What do you think of this dress?" I shoved her one aside before looking at mine. I lifted it up and she nodded. "That's perfect."

I started to iron as she started to do her make up in the bathroom that was linked to my room.

"Is it a date?" I turned the dress around as I questioned her.

She finished concentrating on applying her make up. "It is." I heard her giggle.

By the time her make up was done there was just enough time to do her hair, which we ended up curling.

"Thank you thank you thank you." She hugged me as we heard a car enter my driveway.

"Wait, did Pablo finally get his license?" She shook her head no, and we jumped to my window to notice it was Pedri's car. "Anyways, I'm going to get some me time." I got up and took my car keys who laid on my table, opening a drawer to grab my room keys and lock it behind the tow of us. "Whatever you do, make sure to be p-"

"Don't finish that." She giggled before going down the stairs.

The doorbell rang and we went towards it, making sure to wait a few seconds to not let Pablo know we were waiting.

"Hey Pablo," I greeted, before seeing his best friend. "and Pedri." This was more of a statement. They both smiled at me before coming inside as Mika greeted them. As I walked out the door, ready to close it, I saw Pedri. "Are you staying to hold the candles?" I laughed.

He leaned his forearm on the doorframe as he looked at me. "No, I'm here to spend some time with the owner of this house." He knocked on the doorframe to emphasise my house.

"Okay, where are you taking me?" I hoped he couldn't see my slight blush as he closed the door leaving us outside in front of my house.

"At mine, is that okay?" He asked as he lead me to his car.

I nodded. "You know, I was planning to go out somewhere, so if you're tired after your match I'd understand." He shook his head as we sat down in his car.

"Nonsense, you're the reason I came here." He offered me a slight smile as he started the engine. 

He drove us to his house as he explained what he had before the match.

"My brother isn't home today." He stated, as he arrived in the driveway.

"You live with your brother?" He nodded. "Oh, I had no idea."

We both got out of the car and he came over to my side to grab my hand. We stopped in front of his front door, but he didn't take his keys.

"You know, it was for you." My eyebrows furrowed as he pressed himself on his front door, placing himself in front of me.

"What was?"

"The celebration, it was for you." I glanced at my feet, I was lucky the sky had turned dark, he wouldn't be able to see I was blushing profusely.

He grabbed my hand while lifting my chin up with his other, leaving it on my cheek. I had never imagined me and Pedri in this position, but somehow, all I wanted to do right now was kiss him.

I leaned dangerously closer to him as his grip on my cheek helped me. He lifted his head from the door, pushing his lips against mine. His hand continued to caress my cheek as I took a step closer to him, in between his two feet. His other hand stroked mine with his thumb.

As we parted all we could do was look at each other, our steamy breaths in the cold air creating smoke.

I pressed my lips back to his likewise as the first time, gently and carefully. He was treating my lips as if they were fragile and had to be handled with precaution.

"Thank you," I mumbled about his celebration as he didn't unglue his lips from mine. "But that doesn't change my mind on the fact that tea is way better." That made him pull away, his face full of fake shock.

He kissed my cheek before grabbing his keys and opening his door, letting us settle in the comfort of his warm living room.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"I'll have whatever you're having." I followed him to the kitchen.

"Well that's coffee." He gave me a provocative smile.

I puffed. "Then water is just fine." He smiled as I sat down on his kitchen counter. "So, movie night it is?"

"Yeah." He leaned on the kitchen counter opposite of me. "Do you have any ideas of what you want to watch?"

"Hmm. The other day I saw a movie that's kind of like the Hunger Games."

"I've never watched the Hunger Games." He told me as he grabbed coffee grains from a cupboard.

"What? Then we have to watch that." He laughed but didn't disagree, and that's what we ended up doing.

One hour in the first movie, Pedri clicked pause and looked at me with wide eyes before laughing. "What?" I shake his arm.

"Look." He gave me his phone.

Me (Pedri)
we js arrived at mine
tell me when 2 pick u up

Pablo 🥸
Yeah bro
Can you pick me up tmmrw?

I giggled. "Wait, let me see if Mika sent me anything." I got up and grabbed my bag that I had left on the kitchen counter, taking my phone before plopping down the next to Pedri. "Yup." I laughed, before showing him.

Mika
Don't come home 😀
Go to a hotel or smth.

"You can stay over if you want." Pedri said as he gave me my phone back. "You know since you just got kicked out of your own house." He laughed.

I covered my eyes with my hands. "Press play, I want to think of something else." I whine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Author's/Note)

EBSIDBSIJSB HEHEHE

If y'all think this is too early blame the person who forced me to post it otherwise she would do it herself 😔😧

I'm going to find a posting schedule because every 2 days is not going to be manageable. I was thinking trice a week or smth.

Love,

Pedriittaa <3