please dont leave

Abi Bronzes POV (16 years old):
'You need to slow down little Bronze, Lucy and Keira will kill me if they find out how much you've been drinking' Leah jokingly said, as the contents from my glass burned my throat. We where celebrating new years with my mothers, Leah and Jordan, and a few of the other England girls.
'Nahhhhhhhhh dont be sillllyyyyyyyy, im as sober as a sober person' i exclaimed unconvincingly. Nice one Abs. Oh im so dead. How have i managed to get this drunk? I've only had like........ oh. I can't remember how many drinks ive had. This is not going to end well.

As the night continues and i start to realise my mothers arent in the room anymore, weird. My whole world is spinning and and im sat on the sofa as if ive been struck by lightning, dreading to think about my appearance right now. But my curiosity gets the best of me, and i stand up despite my blurred vision to find out where Lucy and Keira have disappeared to. This was unusual behaviour for them, but i had started to notice them disappearing out of rooms lately, especially at training as the U17s and first team share the gym. Holding onto the the banister i make my way up the stairs, and begin to hear the distant shouting coming from inside my mothers room. What the fuck was going on? I quicken my pace and make my way down the hallway until i reach their shared bedroom. I stop outside the door hesitant to enter, and place my ear against it. It might have been the alcohol, or just the whole situation in general, but i only had one emotion running through me; panic.

Lucy Bronzes POV:
'Keira your being absolutely ridiculous, lets just go back downstairs and join everyone, i dont want to worry them'  i defeatedly sigh. I hate arguing with her. And lately its been all that we do. I've tried to keep it hidden from my daughter, family and friends, but i know that Abi has picked up on it. Her questioning looks at training tell me everything i need to know.
'Ofcourse im the one being ridiculous, its always me. Im sick of it always being my fault, im trying okay. Im trying my hardest and lately it feels like my best just isnt good enough for you? What more do you want from me? Huh? Id do anything for you and Abs, but you never recognise it. And its killing me. I need to do this for myself. Im going to my parents tonight wether you like it or not.' Keira says through tears. I can see the pain in her eyes, the anger, the frustration, its just building and getting stronger with every second. I feel the tears burn the back of my eyes, desperate for them to not fall, but im unsuccessful in stopping them. If i could describe how i felt in this very moment, it would be pain. Agonising torment. I love Keira with every fiber of my being, i hate myself for making her feel this way. She clearly recognises my pain, as her gaze softens and she hesitantly takes a step forward and wraps her arms around me. Our bodys fit like two puzzle pieces, my head buries into her neck as i let out all my bottled up tears. Its crazy how she can comfort me right now, when i should be the one comforting her. But thats just the person she is. A better person than id ever be. We are soon interrupted by sound coming from behind our bedroom door, praying its Leah or Jordan and not our 16 year old. We carefully walk up to the door and open it, and the sight was horrific. Abi stood there, tears rolling down her face, mascara smudged around her eyes, her lips quivering. But what really broke me was the sob she let out. She covered her mouth afterwards, clearly not intending for it to come out, backing away from us and shaking her head. 'No no stay away from me' she cried.
I think i truly felt my heart shatter in that moment. 'Abs' i barely whisper. I've upset my daughter and my partner. Just brilliant.
'Keira dont go, please dont go, you cant leave leave. You cant..' i started to realise this wasnt just her upset, this was her panicking. Panicking that she would be stuck in the middle of all this. This is when Keira jumped into action. Taking charge and attempting to calm her down. She sat Abi down so she was leaning against the wall, and sat infront of her, brushing away the loose hairs in her face.
'Hey, hey, hey, breathe Abs. Your okay, your okay. Im not going anywhere, alright? Im staying right here..' she coos.
'You cant leave Keira, please dont leave'. She doesnt seem to be showing any signs of calming down so i join Keira and bend down in front of her, beginning to smell the alcohol from her breath as she gasps for air. God how much had she drunk? It doesnt matter right now, what matters is calming her down before this escalates any further.
'Abs its okay, Keira isnt going anywhere, no ones leaving okay? We both love you so much, more than you will ever know. It was just an argument, okay, nothing more nothing less, come here' i say wrapping my arms around her small trembling body. I feel terrible that ive told her Keira isnt leaving, when she was so certain on going, but i didnt know what else would calm her down. After a few mintues, I pull her up and into mine and Keiras room, sit her on our bed and tuck her into the duvet, and then climb in next to her. She curls up next to me and slowly but surely her breathing evens out, and all that we can hear are little snores. Eventually Keira climbs in as well, careful to not disturb Abi, and just looks at her with guilt stricken upon her face, evident that a million thoughts are swirling around her brain.
'Keira its not your fault my love, im sorry for being so bitchy lately. I appreciate everything you do for me and Abi so much. You stepped up to be a mother at such a young age and i dont give you enough credit. I love you and i hope you can forgive me.' I whisper to her, my heart beating out of my chest.
'I love you Lucy, i forgive you and im sorry too'.
Keira reaches for my hand and we interlock our fingers, she reassuringly smiles, kisses Abi on the head and closes her eyes. Wow how lucky am i. I completely forget about the party going on in our living room, and shut my eyes, not taking this moment for granted.

30 minutes later (No ones POV)

'Shhhhhhh be quiet' Leah whispers as Georgia trips over her own feet in Lucy and Keiras bedroom.
'Aww how cute is this? Take a photo Leah, can bribe them with it in the morning' Georgia giggles, a bit too loudly as Lucy starts to stir.
'Nice one G, go go go'
The pair quickly and quietly leave the bedroom and shut the door, but unfortunately for them, they awoke Lucy.
'Oh they are so dead in the morning.'

Authors note:
- this is my first time writing, so sorry if its shit lmfao. but will all the wonze content from yesterday i decided to write something, if you have any requests let me know <3