2 - Steal The Show

🦤Yin's POV

"Five more minutes, baby" I groan as I snuggle closer to him.

He really does smell so good in the morning. I pulled him in closer until I feel the pulse on his neck, I lean closer...

"Yin!"

Fuck.

Shit shit shit.

I immediately removed myself from him as I open my eyes.

"I'm... I'm sorry" I say as I notice that I was rubbing my hard-on on him. Shit.

"I'll shower first." He whispered before he stands up and hurriedly walked to the bathroom. I shut my eyes in shame.

I hope he does not think of me as some horny teenager. Cause after over a month of just masturbating, having him this close to me really got me going.

I heard water falling from the shower, and my mind went to my memories of us. Showering together. How smooth and white his skin was.

My little cutie.

How I wish we could just go back to where we were. Before the accident. Before all this confusion and starting from scratch.

He's back a different version of himself.

When we were getting together, there's no pretenses. We did not feel any pressure. So now, it's reversed.

After some more minutes, I just noticed that the shower was already off and I watch as the doorknob moved. He came out with just a towel over his waist and a smaller one over his head.

It's like everything's moving in slow motion.

Damn he's so hot.

Those perky nipples moist from the shower.

He walks to the other side of the room to get his lotion from his bag. He applies it all over his arms and body.

It's like I'm hypnotized as his hands move all over his abs and down to his legs and thighs. The towel hitched up and I could almost see...

I gulped the saliva that pooled inside my mouth.

Standing up and I quickly went to the bathroom before I get caught being a perv. I took a long cold shower to calm my raging morning wood.

As I got out fully clothed, I no longer see War inside the bedroom.

Hmm... He might have moved to the kitchen for breakfast.

I went out and head for the kitchen when I heard War talking with the head of the maids here. She's intently taking notes as War gives out the meal choices for the next couple of weeks.

I sat down on the chair to his side where the table is set for the two of us.

They discussed some more and once done, War looked at me.

"Anything you want to add?" he says, it's a small gesture but it's the first time he asked for my opinion since he had his accident.

"No. Everything sounds good." I said as I took another bite of my kaya toast.

"The trip. Anywhere particular you have in mind?" he asks as he eats his breakfast too. I look at him with shock. Wow. He's willing and eager.

I smile a little at thought.

"Philippines. Easiest to get around. Everyone knows English, cheap, very nature-y, so we can do something similar to backpacking." I responded.

"Good. Something different. Let me know when we can plan and go." He says as he finished his meal, he stands up and brings his dishes and glass to the sink.