13 - Agora Hills

🦤Yin's POV

It's a hoot and a half.

Been long since I last had this much fun. The place is amazing. The Safari is amazing. It's hot and dry but the experience is out of this world.

Combined that with War trying to take care of me, I'm having the time of my life.

He takes care of us. He's really taking the helm here. Talking to tour guides, waiters, getting water, or snacks. He's very attentive and I feel like a King.

After that night when I saw that black bag, the topic was never brought up.

It's so fun seeing him try and be 'covertly seductive' when given a chance. Those innocent 'bumps' and bending over is so funny I could've laugh if I don't try hard.

Each day, after a long day of touring and looking at the animals we fall into a routine.

Rest for a bit. Wash up. Dinner. Games.

We look into the internet for some family building activities. We played a new game each couple of nights. Tonight, we're playing charades.

Belle was making us guess a movie. She acts out swimming and then drowning.

What the hell is that???

"Titanic?" War guesses and she shakes her head no.

"The Little Mermaid?" I guess and she held out a thumbs up before acting out the next one.

"Cheater" War murmured.

"Be real, she hasn't even watched Titanic yet." I said reminding him that she's only 5 years old.

"I suck at this."

"Yes, you do." I said as I chuckle and he pinched my arm. "Owwww" I groan.

The game ended with a score of 8 to 5. I won, of course.

"Come on, princess. Let's get to bed." I said and she looked at War.

"Can't we sleep here with Papa??"

"You want to?" I ask and she nods. Hmmm... okay then. "Alright, ask him if we can sleep here with him." I whisper to her and she wiggles out of me and ran to War who's picking up her block on the floor.

"Papa?? Can Daddy and me sleep here with you?" I heard her and eve before War can respond, she adds "Just tonight."

"Sure, princess." War responds.

Just like that, I am at Belle's left while War is at her right. She faces me, wraps her arm and leg over to me. While War is fast asleep pressed on her back.

Our faces, literally inches away.

I can feel his warm breath.

"Daddyyyyy" she groans and moves and literally climbs up and settled on my chest. I tap her butt and hum for her to go back to sleep.

The only problem is, War moved closer too.

He snakes his arm over me but since Belle is on top of me, his arm is high and might be uncomfortable and so it moved lower and eventually rested just below my belly button.

Which is not a comfortable position to be in. Combine that with his leg over mine and his face on the other side of my neck.

Having two people breath out warm breathes on your neck is not the most effective way to sleep.

It's getting too warm. The only good thing is it's cold at nights on the dessert.

Temperature plummet. The mornings are extremely hot and the nights are cold with the winds.