30 - 100 years

🦤Yin's POV

I look at him as he pace for a few seconds.

Then sits back down.

Then paces back and forth again.

Then will sit back down.

He uses his hands and covers his face.

"Sorry." I said, feeling the scratch burn my throat.

He immediately looks up and blinks his eyes.

"No. It's okay. You'll be okay." He said, his eye tearing up but I can see him hold back.

"Please.... Forgive me." I said and he walks to me before placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey it's not your fault." He said, his voice now shaking.

"I mean... I'm sorry for making my husband worry." His head turn to me quickly and his tears started to fall. "I was... just trying it out. You did that to me be before." I said. "I say we're even." I add.

His face turn from crying to glaring.

"Once you're recovered, I'm going to put you back in there." He threatens so cutely, I laughed but immediately stopped from the pain in my stomach.

"Serves you right." He murmurs sulkily before leaning over me and kisses my forehead.

"Were you scared?" I ask.

"Of course!!! You looked like you're dead! You're covered in blood and unconscious. Of course, I'm terrified!" he reprimands me.

He never left me the entire time.

Belle came in about three days after and I stayed here for an entire 60 days.

I was given the option to stay at home after 30 days, but War was beyond paranoid. We're moved to the biggest suite and then Belle stayed here with me for the entire time. It's like they both put their lives into a pause to stay here with me.

After the first month of recovery, I was then put to physical therapy.

It was a tough couple of weeks but I got the hang of it as days move forward.

I got the best doctors, best treatments, everything and more than I need. I think that's the very reason I recovered this quickly.

"Are you sure?" he asks as I lay down back in our room.

"I'm totally healed. See?" I lifted my shirt to reveal the stiches on the side of my stomach. He looks at it with worry.

"It doesn't hurt anymore." I told him and he gave me that look. "Okay fine, it does hurt but only a bit." I said with a shrug.

"Maybe I should just sleep at Belle's room for the time being? Just so... you don't get any ideas." He says looking at me with doubt.

"It's been months since I got to sleep with my husband, I think that hurts more than being in a car wreck." I murmur to myself, making sure he heard it loud and clear.

"You know you should become an actor right? So dramatic." He mutters as he get in bed next to me. I held his hand and pulled him closer to me.

I trace my fingers all over his arms with small scars that's slowly fading with a lot of help from our doctors. We go to clinics every week to treat our scars. They were so good at patching me up that the scars are not that big.

"It's a good thing you don't have any huge permanent scars." I said, checking his face. The tiny cuts barely there anymore.

"Hmmm scars are okay. I just want them light enough to not attract attention." He murmurs and he close his eyes and places his hand over my scars too. "These represent how strong you are. And how you teased me. So, once you're fully recovered, I'm going to get back to you." he said.