Prologue. Continuing the story of the Heart...

- ...there are those who become strong to fight. It was one of those that, fighting, became stronger. But at that moment, being in front of the naked darkness, it did not think about anything. It was pointless to think. It just stepped forward – continued to beat on...

Snow-white space. Door. Two.

- What's the matter? Why did you stop talking?.. What happened then? Please tell me what happened next.

The man telling the story stood up and walked to the door. His hand is light on the round silver handle.

- Want to know?

- Wait... Are you leaving?..

A woman's voice trembled with fear.

- Please... I beg you... Stay...

The man squeezed the silver door handle, standing with his back to the one who was shedding hot and bitter tears of pain and fear of despair.

- If you really want to know what happened to him, then...

The man at the wooden door paused and calmly exhaled through his nose.

- Just four steps. Four steps separate you from this door and what is behind it... And everything is as always, even if the goal is not clear, just take the first step. Without a doubt, you will fall, but then you will get up again, take another step and fall again, then everything will repeat again and again. And at the end - the door handle will be in front of you. The goal will become visible clearly and clearly. And then all you have to do is extend your hand. This is what you have to do. This is what it means to move forward. This is what will lead you to your goal and then you will understand that this endless emptiness of your loneliness around you is not a curse at all, but a blank sheet of paper on which your actions will write history. Your story. If you don't believe in yourself, believe in my words and put this faith in your heart. And then the end of despair will become a new beginning. There, behind the door, our stories will intertwine into one. I will wait for you beyond this border. This is my promise. I give it to you to fulfill. After all, promises are needed precisely so that...

- Execute them...

- Right.

The man smiled, turned the door handle and disappeared.

Snow-white space. Door. One man.

- What?.. No... My memories... They are eluding me again... No, no, no, no, no... Not about Him... I can't forget... I can't forget Him... I want to remember... I want to hear His voice again ...What do I need... This pain again...

Thinking... is pointless... take... a step...

A man's strong voice echoed.