Sheet 6. Amateur hors*censorship*dish.

I was shaking all over. The blood sank to his feet, tipping the scales of the notorious "hit | run" instinct on the side of the latter. The door handle I was clutching was shaking with me. The name of the institution in which I was – "Hell's Kitchen", for me suddenly acquired its true meaning.

- Are you absorbing badly? Should I repeat it?

A voice came from behind me.

Gordon... That voice belonged to Gordon. Is he alive?! How is this possible, mour yother?!

- Are you deaf by any chance?

I was numb and couldn't move, as if I was stuck in frozen cement. Bey? Run?! Yes, I'm rooted to the ground, stopping exactly in the middle of both actions! The snow-white hand of a mannequin suddenly fell on top of my hand - Gordon's right hand, pieces of plastic broke off from it and, crumbling into dust, disappeared in the fall. Grasping my hand, he turned the round door handle, which caused a click. With his other hand he opened the door to the outside, and with his right he shifted me onto my back and gently pushed me out into the street. I obediently obeyed.

- When you're done, come back. I'll show you how to cook, amateur hors*censorship*dish.

Gordon said and slowly closed the door behind me. Standing on the street, under the sign of the establishment, I couldn't even blink. My eyes began to dry and a sharp pain pierced them. The delicate pearl-colored buildings, sidewalks and the road swam from my petrified gaze, as if I had just looked into the eyes of a Gorgon Medusa. Everything was covered in black.

I lost consciousness...