Sheet 1. GOOD MORNING, WORLD!

Branch one: – "Mon Interior".

New York, Manhattan. Hotel roof.

- HEY! SOMEBODY!

The newborn is also screaming, right?

- ANSWER ME! I'M HERE AND I'M ALIVE! HEY!

Yes, this sonorous voice, capable of awakening a whale in the dense thickness of the waters of the deep ocean, belongs to me. Who should I? Me, a short-haired, skinny young man standing on the roof of the hotel and wearing a white T-shirt with a black inscription "SOS" on the chest. I'll introduce myself first. My name is Hidden. Nice to meet you. What about yours?.. Here's my own, if you're interested, I chose for myself. Just once, as it dawned - "Hidden". Or maybe I didn't choose it for myself at all, but simply remembered... Anyway, I like it, as if it has always been mine – from my very birth.

- SOMEBODY! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?!

What am I tearing my throat out for? Everything is simple. This is my morning ritual. I read in books - people did exercises in the morning, they loved coffee very much, and they also reluctantly got up for work. There were even those who jumped out of bed with joy, thanked for the new day and immediately did their favorite thing. How different people were...

- ANSWER ME!

Oh, yes... people... they just all disappeared somewhere... Anyway, I think they were here once, otherwise why all these buildings, streets, cars and food? It's hard to imagine that the Creator created this world only for me alone, and even in an instant, and immediately as it is. At first I conceived it as a thought, and then I transgressed to implementation. Although... As for people, I have seen them in films and read about them in books, there, for me, they lived their lives.

- COME ON! PLEASE RESPOND!

I've been screaming like this for a long time, since I was a child. Every morning begins with my "zovorital", as I called it to myself. Why? If I know I'm all alone in this world? It's hard to answer this question exactly, but I think this is how I get rid of pressure. What kind of pressure, when I am the freest person in the whole world? I don't know myself... Something is sitting inside, squeezing from all sides, and if I don't give it a way out, as if my life will become a dummy. A real crime. So I'm shouting, so to speak, saving myself...

- SOMEBODY!

And I'm also saving this world. This is my job. Every now and then it cracks at the seams here and there, but as soon as I put my palm to the cracks, they immediately disappear. That's all my work. I maintain my world. Actually, I accidentally discovered this ability of mine when the hotel I live in almost collapsed on me. After I tried to move the sliding walls together out of fright and confusion, they suddenly connected again. And Ethel resumed his former appearance. However, then I fell asleep for a very long time. How did I understand that? I just looked in the mirror. I was a child then, and now I'm a young man. Is it possible to sleep so much? Apparently, restoring peace takes away my strength, and sleep restores them. Therefore, now I try to notice and repair the damage to my world even when they are very small, so as not to sleep for a dozen years again.

- HEY! PLEASE!

In general, I need help... yes, help... Because the destruction of my world has begun to increase... even though I am coping alone, at this rate I will soon be gone... That 's why the inscription on the T -shirt is like this...

- HEAR ME! I'M ASKING FOR HELP! PLEASE, HELP ME!

My first memory is associated with a red flash. Maybe that's when they all disappeared? People, I mean. I was small back then. I remember, for some reason, I was afraid to take my eyes off the ground. Although not. Walking and looking at the ground, thinking about something was much more interesting than looking up. Since childhood, I have been swimming in my thoughts. It seems that someone always held my hand then, so I relied entirely on this someone, but he also disappeared. All that's left is this warm feeling in my hands... Maybe it helps me to restore my world?

- ANSWER ME! I'M HERE! I'M ALIVE!

So, the red flash. The blue sky turned purple, thunder broke out, and suddenly red lightning struck and lit up everything with red light. I was scared and, with all the strength that I had, I squeezed my eyes shut. I remember feeling like someone covered me with a thick cloth, and I immediately fell asleep. When I woke up, there was no one around. As well as my memories... And was there anyone before that? I do not remember. These memories are a strange thing. Sometimes it seems to me that I imagined all this myself, and everything around me, and I myself, is someone's one continuous dream. Only he does not manage to wake up in any way. It's like I'm part of something "it", whatever that means. In general, whether it is true or not, whether it has any meaning or not, whether it was or was not, everything is as it is. My name is Hidden and I am the only inhabitant of this bizarre world. Ita-ak...

- GOOD MORNING, WORLD! I'M HERE!