TMO (Song of the Soul of Shogo).

Track:

Natumi. - pARTs (prod. by Hiroyuki SAWANO)

Track duration:

3 minutes 41 seconds

Awakening and all at once.

In a small room filled with daylight, there is a desktop with a computer turned on, on which a job search site page is open, where a series of a huge list of refusals is visible. To the right of the computer is a wide, slightly open window. A light wind lifts the barely weighty, translucent, tulle curtains. With his feet to the computer, on the unfolded sofa, lies a short young man with pitch-black, curly-wavy hair and a small mole under his lower left lip.

The gaze of the wind caresses the raised curtains, bathed in the bright light of day and freezes over the head of the young man (slightly to the left). The wind looks at the left half of the young man's face and he opens his eyes.

The track starts playing:

00:00 – 03:41

00:01

"Can you hear me now?"

The wind's gaze moves perpendicular to the young man and he turns his head to the right, looking out the window.

00:04

"I'll say it anyhow"

"I picked up the missing puzzles"

"欠けたルルルいいいたたた"

Next, the wind looks from the right side at a young man sitting on the bed in white pajamas, who looks out of the window with his mirror-black eyes.

00:12

"Even if I find my place,"

"自のの在処 手いいいい""

"My past is still here"

The floating gaze of the wind moves behind the young man's left shoulder and, because of the light coming through the window, it seems that the light falls on his left shoulder.

The young man turns his head to the left, feeling the warmth on his left shoulder, and puts his right palm on it. There is a light shining between his chin and his palm. The light intensifies, filling the entire space and then it is absorbed by the blackout from the edges, drawing the outlines of a girl with black hair, dressed in a white shining dress that the blackout cannot absorb.

00:23

"Build it so we'll be reborn"

The darkness, touching her body, retreats, drawing the outlines of the destroyed world of this girl.

00:26

"The hope that lives in my heart"

"胸に宿る希望"

"I squeeze my trembling hands and look at the night."

"震える手握りしめ 夜を仰いで"