New York Day2 prt2

We pulled into the parking garage of a luxurious building, I really wouldn't be surprised if he owned this too. We both got out of the car and onto the elevator, it was silent but like a peaceful silence. What if he was a serial killer plotting how to chop me up, and there was no turning back because we were literally in an elevator, I could easily choke him with my bag, but with the height-to-height ratio I don't stand a chance. I guess my face told him what my mind was thinking because he broke the silence, "You can trust me, I wouldn't bring you all the way here to harm you", I gave a reassuring smile. He grabbed my hand and we stepped off of the elevator, his wrap-around windows gave a beautiful view of the city, it was truly amazing. "I'm going to give you a tour," he said looking down at me, "sounds good I said back to him". He led me throughout his place while still holding my hand, I felt safe. We came to a stop in front of some black double doors he took out a key and then turned to look at me. "When I open this door and reveal what's behind it you are allowed to leave, if you feel the slightest bit uncomfortable you can leave". I look at him puzzled because this is his house, the house seemed pretty nicely decorated, so I'm confused as to why some decoration would make me want to leave unless"you have dead people in there don't you"? "You be in your house chewing on people," I said with a frown. "What is with you and this belief that I eat people, I do just not in the way that you are thinking", my cheeks became hot instantly I felt embarrassed. "Then what's behind the door that could have me running out of here", and with that, he opened the door and the motion lights instantly came on and I was too shocked to speak. "What is this" I said turning to look a him.

I know this part is short I wanted to leave some sort of suspense this seemed to be the perfect moment. Be sure to vote.