Date Night prt1

Time seemed to be moving pretty fast it was already 6 I had taken a shower and now I'm trying to decide on an outfit so that I can do my hair and makeup. I didn't wanna do something that seemed as if I was doing too much. But then again he told me what color to wear, so that must mean he's taking me to a fancy restaurant, right? I decided on this gorgeous sparkling blue gown. I went into the bathroom grabbed my makeup bag off the shelf and sat down on the bathroom stool. I wanted to keep my base light and simple since my eye shadow was going to be blue and dramatic a bit, nothing too crazy. I decided to do some loose pin curls on my hair since I wanted to wear it down to cover the top half of my exposed back. I heard my phone vibrating and saw that it was Tessa calling me I quickly answered. "So you told him where I was," I said getting straight to the point, "he asked nicely he just wants to take you out to dinner if you don't like him after tonight, just let him know, but I do think that you should at least give him a chance to show you what he's about". You would have thought that she was his best man or something because she was fighting for him and this date with all of her might. "I mean I am giving him a chance I'm doing my hair now," I said knowing that she would be satisfied. "And I know you've been avoiding your boo since we left for New York," I said to Tessa trying to get the conversation off of me. "Well, he's going to come down here soon, so that we can have a face-to-face conversation about our relationship and what we both want". "I'm happy to hear that but should I look into getting my room" I said because I didn't wanna wait until the last minute and try to get a room in this hotel, it's always booked. "Ehh we will talk about it later enjoy your date", "Enjoy your dinner Tessa," I said before ending the call after this dinner I needed to look for where I was going to go either that or just go home, Tessa seemed pretty settled in and comfortable working she'll be fine without me for the next few weeks. I checked the time and it was already 7:30 pm. Time does fly when you are on the phone. I checked myself out in the mirror, I had outdone myself yet again. I made my way down to the lobby area and asked the doorman to take my photos because I felt gorgeous.

"Thank you," I said to him and then turned around to see the most handsome man ever

"Thank you," I said to him and then turned around to see the most handsome man ever. "Treyvor," I said a little too loud for my comfort, it was a reaction to how to put together he looked, I mean he always looks good, but when he's all dressed up in his suit and tie, it hits differently. "Amber Woodlock you are very stunning" I'm just going to ignore the fact that he just said my last name like I gave it to him. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself," I said back to him. "These are for you," he said handing me a dozen roses. "Thank you I said taking them and smelling them. "Well we should get going" he smiled and held his hand out for me to grab, I feel like a princess every time I encounter this man.