DateNight Prt 2

we last left off with me leaving for dinner we finally arrived at a nice upscale restaurant that I had never been to. Not because I can't afford it, but because I just really don't get out much. Anyways back to the story.

"Hi, Mr.Nelson I haven't seen you in a while," The waitress said, which just had me overthinking again. How many women does he bring here? Does he come here for first dates all the time? Or does he just come here alone? "Yeah I've been pretty busy" he responded looking at the menu insinuating that he was ready to order. "What can I get you two lovely people" the waitress asked with his tablet in hand. "I would like a steak cooked medium well with a side of fluffy mashed potatoes and asparagus," he said then looked at me. "I will have the chicken parmesan with a side of steamed broccoli," I said feeling all awkward because they both were looking at me. "Ok and what will all be drinking", "Bring me out your finest red wine," Trey said looking through the list, "I will have a glass of water with a lemon", I understood that he had just ordered wine, but I'm not a drinker, I'd possibly try a glass or two since I knew the wine was most likely expensive, but I avoided alcohol after my 21st birthday, a story for another time. The waiter then walks away. "So you must come here often," I said breaking the silence. "You don't drink," he said to me raising an eyebrow. "I'll take a sip occasionally for big events or accomplishments but nothing too heavy. I'm not entirely against drinking, I just prefer not to. He nodded, "I used to come here before tough business meetings, but I have not had the time to do so recently, you are the first woman I've brought here," he said grabbing the bottle of wine and two wine glasses. "You can try it if you are open to it, if not no pressure he said pouring both of us a small amount. I mean this is a date you, so I took a sip of the wine. "It's very smooth," I said to him while placing the glass down on the table. "That's why wine is my favorite, it's a drink where you can savour the flavor, plus it goes well with steak and chicken parmesan," he said smiling causing me to blush and look down trying to hide it. He's smooth, probably smoother than the wine we are drinking.