New York Day 3

I realize I need more visuals I woke up pretty early to go for a jog because today I was going to rent out a room in a dance studio so that I could freshen up my moves before I attempt to take a class

I woke up pretty early to go for a jog because today I was going to rent out a room in a dance studio so that I could freshen up my moves before I attempt to take a class. I went back to the hotel after jogging for 30 minutes I didn't wanna go too far and get lost, because I am not from here and that would be so embarrassing. I made it back to the hotel and took a long shower to soothe my muscles, I then checked my emails and saw that my parents had sent me some money to my bank account, I was the only child and could honestly get anything I wanted, but preferred to work for it because at the end of the day, my parents love to have things to brag on, so the pressure to be great was on my shoulders oh so hard. I haven't talked to them since I got to New York because all I'm going to hear about is school when the semester is over. I left Tessa a note and a nice little donut that I got while I was out letting her know where I was going in case she wanted to stop by before she had to go do her work for the day. I was 9 in the morning and I wanted to make sure I had a productive day that didn't involve gushing over TVD characters and Wattpad fanfictions. 30 minutes later I made it to the dance studio, it was gorgeous and just what I needed. I started with a few stretches and slipped into my splits and backbends, I still had it after all these years I hadn't lost it. I did that for a good 20 minutes and turned on my jam. (The song will be in the multi-media). I dimmed the red lights and got in the middle of the floor. I swayed from side to side as the song started, and whipped my hair at the start of the lyrics. I closed my eyes and he instantly popped up and I let that lead my body, as I did the chores to the song. I danced on the chair that I pulled to the center of the floor and slid down on it nicely. And slowly walked up to the mirror and dropped it low while crawling on the floor arching my back and whipping my hair. I got up swiftly and rolled my shoulders back and threw myself forward coming up in a sexy way while rubbing my hands down my body, as the song came to an end I heard someone applauding from the back. " Hi Treyvor," I said trying not to sound nervous, I had never danced for a man before so I was wondering how long he had been there, and guessing to the fact that he was here I was going to have to kill my best friend later. "You look amazing, I brought you some flowers, though I was told you weren't too moved by the last ones do you not like roses" he said taking a seat in the chair I had been dancing in. " I did say that the flowers were nice," I said defending myself because I didn't say the flowers were nice, I thought to myself. "And you also didn't call me, like how I asked for you to do in the note," he said making that eye contact that he does, that makes me want to melt into a puddle of pudding and dissolve into the floor, even though that was impossible I was still hoping for it to happen. "Seems like you like having things your way, me calling you would've had you thinking you had me, I would have liked to leave you guessing," I said taking a sip of my water. "He stood up and filled the space in between us causing my heart to skip a beat, "so you are a naughty girl that doesn't listen," he said while lifting my chin using his index finger, if there was a time for someone to you know walk in here and interrupt this, now would be the time and I would be counting on it. I studdered not able to get any words out and I knew he was enjoying it, his eye contact made me feel so small. He brushed his lips on mine, my palms got so sweaty I wanted him to kiss me, my legs felt like noodles at this point. "I'll pick you up at eight wear blue, and with that, he left me there gathering my thoughts, I picked up my phone and saw that I had a text from Tessa telling me that she was going to have dinner with some work mates tonight, just great I had no excuse not to go. I think it's going to be interesting, I asked my bag up and headed out.