New York Day 4 A Night Out

I was 10 shots in and felt myself getting emotional about it. I don't know how I could be so emotional, it's not like he was my boyfriend, but he did have me feeling a certain way. I danced through the emotion, trying not to be the party pooper. I glanced over to see Tessa and Lance practically dry-humping. I was kinda envious because the co-workers seemed to be very close as well, so I was feeling out of place, I could slip out of there and catch an Uber without anyone noticing because they were too occupied. I tried to get Tessa's attention but she seemed to be too high on life to acknowledge me, this is part of the reason why I didn't want to come to begin with, I didn't want to feel alone and at this moment I felt so alone. I was on my way to the restroom and saw Trey's name flash across my screen, I sent his call to voicemail. I honestly don't get him, I like him and all but I don't know how he feels about me. I mean of course I haven't told him how I felt about him, but I don't just go out to dinner with guys all the time, even though that's a part of dating I don't allow everyone into my space. He took a girl out to dinner and just boom left me high and dry, no phone call or text. And I know he's not my man but that just leaves my mind wondering, like how many girls are whining and dining and having in his secret room, the thought of it made me mad. His name came flashing across my phone again and I kindly declined it and went into the bathroom after making it to the front of the line, I had drunk over my limit and it showed by the amount of urine I released. I got up from the toilet and washed my hands, and before you asked yes I put tissue on the toilet seat, public restrooms are pretty nasty. After washing my hands and fixing my hair I met Tessa and the rest of them on the dance floor to work off all of this built-up energy. I then felt hands on my waist and wasn't even bothered by it, I won't remember half of this by tomorrow. It felt like we were the only ones on the dance floor, it felt amazing the song ended and I turned around to see that I was dancing with him.