Desired by all, claimed by one

Note: This fanfic does not use "Y/N" but rather refers to the reader as "she". Feel free to insert any straight, female figure you wish to see interact with Marimo~ <3

"You'll never know true love. Because everyone will be in love with you. Every single man on earth will want you now. But there's a catch- which I won't tell you yet."

The child's eyes trembled with fear. There was no other emotion for her to feel. It was pure reluctance and trepidation of the unknown. As young as she was, she has grown enough to know that this was not going anywhere exciting.

"Don't worry. It's not all bad...."

The witch cackled, petting the child's head for a while before throwing a flask of powder onto her little body. The child coughed hard, shutting eyes forcefully. After a few mumbles from the witch, the child opened her eyes, looking down at her body.

"Nothing has changed."

"No, dear. Everything... has changed."

The child looked up at the witch, her eyes filled with confusion and fright.

///// Time Skip, main character is now 20 years old /////

"So she's (you) the famous seductress of The New World?"

Robin questioned, flipping through the newspaper intently. Sanji took a place beside her, staring at the newspaper for a while, before lighting a cigarette in his mouth.

"Well, I can understand why."

Robin paid no attention to his comments. He was the man that declared every female as his love interest. Shrugging it off with a smile, Robin folded that issue into a neat pile, walking off to where she could observe the island that was nearing. The lady in the newspaper- she has always piqued Robin's interest. It made her wonder if there was a solution to the problem. She could only imagine the kind of life she has lived being termed as such. We will soon meet her, she thought, as she heard Nami's familiar voice ordering the men to dock the ship at the visible island.

Everyone gathered their forces, resulting in a successful docking and anchoring of the Thousand Sunny. Luffy hopped off the ship first, his radiant smile shining onto the island. Zoro followed along, rubbing his eyes having just woken up from his nap. After everyone was down from the place they call home, they made their way down the sandy ground, their footsteps making a pleasant tune to the ears.

The peace was soon disrupted by the sound of men charging forward, followed by women screaming on top of their lungs. Luffy began running towards the place of commotion, as Sanji bolted forward assuming the females were in danger. Everyone else followed their lead, Usopp holding out his weapon while running with fear brimming in his heart.

Luffy stretched out his arm and grabbed onto the roof of a nearby house, landing in front of the crowd before anyone else could. He then noticed a woman running at great speed with no expression on her face. Frowning at that, he didn't bother to assess the situation and grabbed onto the woman, as he turned around to meet eyes with her.