Unending Love

"Hmm?"

A beautiful girl with beauty that extended beyond her physical appearance, her sparkling eyes turned towards the green-haired swordsman who had been staring at her for a while. He coughed to mitigate the awkwardness and looked away, resting his chin on his hand.

"Were you staring at me?"

"...No."

"Come on."

Smiling radiantly, she approached him, holding onto his arm that proudly showcased the strength of the owner with one look. Zoro glanced over at her, his face blushing a little. He has been catching himself just admiring her beauty and energetic-self, still in disbelief that she was his wife. Zoro smirked a little, trying to hide his liking towards her and grabbed her two arms instead.

"Who is teasing who?"

"Huh?"

The only way he knew to express emotions was his strength— by suppressing his embarrassment through clenching his hands, he made her nervous instead, her eyes looking away from him.

"I.... Don't know."

"Good. Only I can tease you like that. You can't do the same. And any other guys, too!"

Seeing Zoro's jealous side made her look back at him again, as she let go of his hands forcefully and leaped onto his upper body, hugging him as tightly as she could to express her adoration. Zoro was sitting cross-legged, and he fell backwards onto the soft blanket they laid out. Gasping, she cupped the back of his head, asking if he was alright. Instead of giving a verbal reply, he pulled her closer for a kiss instead.

///

"Usopp. I'm bored. Fight me!"

Luffy was pulling onto Usopp's arm, begging for an excuse to destroy something. Usopp chased him away as if he was swatting a fly, and the straw hat boy pouted, taking a seat at the Sunny's figurehead. That was when his eyes widened, and he began fumbling about, almost falling into the sea. Zoro and Nami came out to see what the commotion was about, and dragged Usopp along to use his goggles.

"Guys...."

"What's going on?"

"I see a huge ship! A pirate's ship!"

At Luffy's declaration, Usopp zoomed into the said ship, and realised it was a ship that could not be seen on a normal day, and gasped loudly, earning everyone's attention.