It's party time!!!

"Wait!"

Luffy burst out in a loud voice, making everyone stop what they were doing and turn to their captain. Luffy grinned his toothy grin, giving everyone a glance.

"Alright, Sanji, how much food do we have?"

"Seriously? You made all of us look at you for that?"

"No! We have a new crew mate, but we haven't cheered to that."

"Oh right! For our new cute, I mean, new person."

Sanji stopped himself from addressing her as cutie even though she was not there, as Nami gave him a pet on the shoulder which instantly cured his frustration at not being able to express his liking towards a woman.

"Okay Sanji! It's going to be a party! Everyone, make sure to be ready to party!"

Everyone's lips curled up at that, as Zoro walked away to the storage room to take the sake and wine out. Luffy simply began pestering everyone else out of excitement, and looked for the main character of the party. Soon he stumbled upon her in Zoro's training room lifting weight and huffing into the air.

"Hey!"

"Ah!"

Startled at his appearance, she almost dropped her special dumbbell. Regaining her composure, she straightened her back, wiping her sweat and walking towards the smiling rubber man radiating positivity.

"Come on! We're going to have a party!"

"Party?"

"Yeah! To welcome and celebrate you! Come!"

Pulling her sweaty arm out of the room, she blushed at the words she heard. To be welcomed and celebrated just for her presence was something all too new to her. Cherishing that precious audio in her head, she followed Luffy out of the deck, when she noticed the party had barely even begun. Thinking if he was pulling a prank on her, she hid her disappointment, thinking that it was normal for her to be lured into traps. But really, Luffy? Moments before she could sink into her depressive state, she heard a female's voice booming nearby.

"Eh? You brought her out! Come on, let me give you a nice outfit."

Nami's eyes folded into a sweet grin, as she grabbed onto the confused lady's other arm, taking her away from Luffy. Seeing how the orange-haired girl was so excited, she too put on a small grin.

"Do you want to take a shower first? Meanwhile, I'll pick an outfit for you!"

Doing as she told her to do, the newest crew member took a shower, enjoying every moment of it. She knocked onto the door from inside, asking Nami to bring the clothes to her.

"Don't be shy, just come out!"

"I..."

"There's only me!"

Okay, fine. If this is a step I need to take, so be it. Stepping out only in a towel, Nami gushed at her bare shoulders.

"You've been hiding yourself so long for what?! You're looking so much better now, look at yourself glowing!"

Nami's cheery attitude got to her, as she herself grinned widely and thanked her timidly. Nami made a cheeky expression, wagging her finger in front of her face.

"No time to be thankful. Come, put this on!"

Out of consideration, Nami stepped out of the room for a while, waiting for the star's arrival. Pulling and tugging a white lace top and a short brown skirt, She took a good look into the mirror. Wow... I've become a few shades fairer but not in the sickly way. I actually can smile at my reflection, she thought. Calling out for Nami, she knocked on the door, to which Nami grabbed a comb and started combing it, feeling like a child doing her sister's hair again.