Save me, Zoro!

Reminder that this fanfiction uses "she" and not "y/n"! :)

// 1 hour after waking up  //

"We really have to start advertising our marriage..."

Zoro pondered to himself, his eyes glued onto the woman he declared "wife". She was busy helping Chopper grind medicine, which she found quite therapeutic. Chopper compacted the herbs into a bottle, then handed it to her shyly, his cheeks all reddened and eyes sparkly.

"By the way, this is for you. You can put it on the scars you got over the years. Not that you need it, I just saw you scratching it constantly."

"Oh Chopper, that's too sweet..."

Engulfing Chopper in a hug, she felt his fuzzy fur against her skin. Chopper wiggled at the appreciation, tickling her gently. Giggling at the warmth, she was about to give Chopper a pat on the head, when they felt the Thousand Sunny shaking all of a sudden. She tightened the grip on Chopper, feeling him starting to tremble. Zoro jumped in front of the two, his huge back casting a shadow on them, who were hurriedly putting the herbs back into the bag.

Nami observed the situation, before glancing once at her log pose, making a decision.

"Everyone! I see an island nearby. We will anchor there first before they pick a fight!"

Everyone got into action, quickly stationing themselves at their positions. From there, they managed to anchor the Thousand Sunny at the shore, as Robin warned them about a pirate ship nearby, her eyes sharper than everyone else who was scurrying to find the cause of the sudden shake.

"Wew! We're on solid ground now."

Nami let out a sigh, feeling relieved that they might be of advantage now, them being on land. Zoro kept his swords back into the casing, him looking back once to check that his wife was somewhere visible.

"Come with me."

Zoro extended his hand for his wife to hold onto, to which she carried Chopper with her right hand and held onto Zoro with her left. After getting off the Thousand Sunny, Chopper got off her arm, and Zoro's grip on her tightened, feeling weird at holding something so soft and delicate. He was used to holding swords, weights and sake bottles, but never something so full of life and gentle to the touch. I could get used to this wife thing, he thought to himself.

The Strawhats were on land, wearily looking around the place for another pirate ship

The Strawhats were on land, wearily looking around the place for another pirate ship. Soon her eyes were locked onto a famous pirate— and her head turned to Zoro, who was not taking a fighting stance yet.