Zoro's apology

Okay this chapter is kind of Law-centred. But I couldn't let him off the Sunny without doing something, hehehe.... It's the law lover in me peeking out a lil, but don't worry, your hubby Zoro will take back the spotlight!

//Your POV//

"How many hands have touched you, little girl?"

"....."

"I want to be the only one who does, from now onwards."

It was terrible. Their eyes, hands and absolutely dirty mind was all over me. It felt as if every single pore on my body had a tiny insect crawling into it, and their touch left a sweaty indent on my nervous skin. It was all too familiar to me: the unwanted attention, and the desire for men to want to claim me as theirs. Closing my eyes shut, I gathered all of my strength and broke myself free from his grip for a moment. The chains that were around me were made of sea prism; I could recognise the material by its unique look.

As I was about to try and get up from that position, I heard a soft, calm voice call out his powers.

"Room, shambles."

I immediately landed on the floor of the ship I called home, and looked around in fear

I immediately landed on the floor of the ship I called home, and looked around in fear. Many thoughts raced through my head— How was I so easily and quickly caught? Who are they? I'm at a safe place now, right? In the midst of my internal panic, Law was looking down at me with a serious look on his face, and I could do nothing but fall onto the floor like some deflated doll. He noticed that I was bound by sea prism, and sighed slightly, his eyes looking around for assistance.

"Can you walk?"

I tried getting up with my hands tied behind my back, which was surprisingly possible, but very taxing on the body. Seeing that I've gotten up by myself, he held onto my shirt, dragging me down the stairs. He told me to stay inside till reinforcement came, and I nodded, eyes threatening to water. I was naive to think that I wouldn't have to cry anymore—

//