To undo the curse,

'Don't you get it? You're just using her pretty face for your own benefit.'

'Roronoa Zoro... You're only going to cause her hurt.'

"I'm hearing voices."

Zoro's arms that were busy engaged in bicep curls halted, and he dropped the dumbbell, hitting his own head a few times. After fighting with numerous pirates, subordinates of the 4 emperors and the marine that were all after her, Zoro had to be on guard and train extra hard every single day. After all, he was certain that he would still be unable to beat Mihawk even if he tried right now, despite getting way stronger than before from the free opponents he was gifted with.

"What are these voices?"

It was rare that he got distracted during his training, so he sat down on the floor for a while, trying to concentrate again. However, the voices only intensified, and the tired swordsman decided to call the training done for the day. Entering the shower, he was expecting a cooling, peaceful one, but the voices did not stop. Quickly pulling on his shorts, he left the bathroom, being on guard for any intruders. That was when Luffy came running over, and grabbed onto Zoro's arm.

"Zoro, she needs you."

"What?"

Immediately tossing the towel onto the floor, Zoro began running along with Luffy, only to find her squatting on the floor, covering her ears with her hands. Trembling like a dried autumn leaf, she grabbed onto Zoro's forearm with sweaty palms upon seeing his arrival.

"Zoro, do you hear voices?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I do."

"It's so loud. I can't... That witch must be nearby."

"Witch?"

The witch that cursed me. She was out-of-breath just by saying that short line, and Zoro engulfed her in his embrace, he himself suffering from the voices as well. Everyone took a more offensive stance, and looked around for a witch-like figure.

"Let's get the witch. Then your curse will be undone!"

"No, Luffy. Don't. I don't know how to undo the curse. I must... I must talk to her."

"Okay... Let's kidnap her then!"

At Luffy's simplistic mind, she managed to force a small grin out, as Zoro petted her back firmly to comfort her. Nami's brows furrowed, questioning something everyone overlooked.

"Wait... Why can Zoro hear the voices too?"

"It was a guess. I realised... The catch to my curse is... the person whom I love will not love me back."

"So... Zoro's got to do with the curse now? Because you...like him?"

"Yeah. I've got to find it out. So..."

Holding back her tears from the voices that overlapped in her head, she felt her body becoming restless and almost itchy just by existence. Trying to calm herself down, she got out of Zoro's embrace, and began pulling her own hair to get rid of the physical discomfort that followed the mental strain.

"Let's... Let's find the witch."

Breathing shakily, she said something she was too afraid to say. To see the faceless face she saw as a child, the hands that created hell for her, the presence that would haunt her days. Everyone's face turned serious at her visible suffering, and sprang into action, some looking out into the sea, some looking around the ship. She touched her earring for a while, and grabbed onto Luffy's arm.