Wedding Day!!!

Reminder that this fanfic does not use "Y/N" but refers to you as "she" or any other appropriate terms :D

SPOILER ALERT: If you haven't watched Dressrosa there's a spoiler for you... stay safe from them! >_<

"My hands hurt..."

Using a stick to practise her sword-wielding, she unclenched her fist to see her hands all reddened and threatening to be all calloused any moment. Seeing that as a sign of honour of some sort, she continued her training, recalling how humiliating it was to be lying on the ground, staring up at her opponent.

"Haki... I wonder if I'll be able to use it soon."

Shaking the unrealistic thoughts away, she took a fighting stance again, not stopping till her hands started bleeding from how tightly she was holding onto the stick. Dropping the stick onto the ground, she plopped down, panting hard and wiping the sweat off her forehead. Staring at the piece of bandana Zoro has tied around her fourth finger, she smiled to herself, getting up to wash her hands. The Thousand Sunny was weirdly quieter than usual, considering everyone was onboard and the sun was shining brightly in the afternoon sky, declaring its warm presence. Untying the knot she's put her hair into before training, she went into the shower to freshen up for the day. Her palm was hurting and her arms were aching, but they felt pleasant to her, since they represented her efforts and dedication.

Putting the cream Chopper has so kindly given her, she finished her short skin care routine and oiled her hair as well, her long locks well maintained.

"Hmm... why is it so quiet?"

In the time she took to do all these leisurely, Thousand Sunny was quiet, but she didn't feel any eeriness or bad feelings warning her of danger, so she headed to the swings where everyone would gather when they were bored.

"No one's here?"

Cocking her head to the side, she was about to enter the aquarium, when a pink-haired girl appeared in front of her. Standing back in shock, she covered her mouth to avoid disrupting the peace, and observed the pink-haired girl's round eyes.

"Who... are you?"

"I don't know why I'm doing this! But at least you look cute. So.... Stand back okay?"

"What?"

"Negative hollow!"

A bunch of cute ghost-like spirits appeared, going through the stunned girl in a second. She immediately squatted down, her face all gloomy and back hunched.

"I'm sorry for breathing in air... I don't deserve air or water or food..."

"Okay. Now go back to your room"

"Okay... sorry for even thinking of showing my face to everyone..."

Trudging back to her bunk, she slouched her shoulders, her eyes watering slightly at the overwhelming negativity she felt.

"Don't come out okay?:

Perona, the pink-haired girl, closed the bunk room tightly, breathing out at the unwanted attack she was forced to throw at her. She floated back to where everyone was, her lips all pouting.