The Navy, Many Cameras, and A Kiss

Another reminder that this fanfiction does not use Y/N, but refers to you as "she", or "she" if the distinction might not be clear, or "Zoro's wife" etc. :> Thank you for clicking into my hard work!

"Okay. Roll call time!"

"Yes teacher!"

"I don't know why almost everyone is here... but okay, Luffy!"

Luffy's playful voice replying ''yeah!" filled the pretend classroom, as Usopp began taking charge to call out everyone's attendance

Luffy's playful voice replying ''yeah!" filled the pretend classroom, as Usopp began taking charge to call out everyone's attendance. Chopper, Franky and Brook were sat in the student seats as well. Everyone played their parts dilligently, replying to Usopp as if they were elementary school students. Nami's eyebrows raised for a while, sensing their enthusiasm.

"Okay, lesson number one, how to bluff!"

"Teacher!"

"Yes Luffy!"

"What time is lunch?"

"Class has barely started! Get out if you're going to disrupt us."

Luffy sat back down, his lips pouting. She giggled at that, as Usopp pointed it out with a stick he's found.

"You, giggling, tell me if this is a bluff."

After clearing his throat, Usopp declared his hunger to everyone present, clutching onto his abdomen. She immediately nodded her head, saying he looked obviously hungry.

"Boo! It was a lie. Tip number one when lying, relate it to the situation you're in. I took advantage of the fact that Luffy mentioned food and you just associated me with him."

A resounding "wow" filled the room, as Franky even got up to do his signature super pose, making Usopp's nose stand tall and proud. The lesson went on with laughter, information sharing and sparkling eyes from the students from the tips and tricks Usopp and Nami were spilling. Luffy was fast asleep halfway through the lesson, the most attentive student being Chopper. She was taking notes as well, practising her bluffing to herself.

Meanwhile, Sanji was cooking up a delicious lunch for the crew, and Zoro was meditating and training his usual regime. Robin was reading a book on curses and spells, her interest in helping the pitiful cursed lady burning more passionately than ever, after getting to know her sweet personality.

Zoro walked out of the shower, feeling all refreshed. He entered the kitchen to grab a jug of water, when Sanji stopped him in his tracks.

 He entered the kitchen to grab a jug of water, when Sanji stopped him in his tracks