Shy Swordsman, Roronoa.

'Come on here, darling, I'm not going to hurt you~'

'You're one sweet looking girl, follow me.'

'Come with me, girl, I'll give you the world.'

Breaking out in cold sweat from the nightmare of male voices, she got up from the soft fur she had fallen asleep on. What happened? Raising her head, she saw that she was lying on Chopper, and that she was wearing a pair of gloves and a mask. Wiping her forehead dry, she took the gloves and mask off, starting to feel the hangover kicking in.

Zoro was awake from her getting up so abruptly, as he yawned once, looking at her direction.

She was 5 feet away, looking distressed, one hand on her forehead. Not wanting to get closer to her in case she felt uncomfortable, Zoro continued watching her get up and start clearing the place. Surprised at her actions, he, too, got up and began stacking the plates.

"...Zoro?"

"Aren't you going to stand away from me? Chopper said you're allergic to me, right?"

Grinning at Chopper's diagnosis, Zoro let the gentle waves of the dawn settle into his ears. She inched away at that warning, wondering if that was even possible.

"I'm...not sure, but... it'd be nice if I got some help anyway."

Covering her mouth as if he carried some sort of infectious germ, she gathered all the empty cups and plates, bringing it into the kitchen. Zoro did the same, wiping the table clean afterward. Everyone else was fast asleep, leaving the two to quietly move about. She bit onto her lower lip, her movements slowing down.

"Zoro. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"Did you wake up because I did?"

"Yeah."

He, too, was feeling quite hungover— between the teasing and realisations. He had drunk a lot more sake than usual. She lowered her face, pulling the red outerwear tightly against herself.

"Well... I'm sorry."

"Hey, don't be sorry. Apologising all the time will make your apologies seem insincere too, you know."

"Oh, uh, I meant it. I'm sor— I mean, thank you."

"That's better."

Watching the sink fill up with soapy water, Zoro watched her being efficient in doing the kitchen work. He rested his hands on the sinktop, turning off the tap to start scrubbing.

"Hey, you're good at his housekeeping thing."

"Well... I did go through many life experiences. I've lived as a housemaid, a princess, a homeless person, a hostage plenty of times... The list could go on. I guess you can say I can do a bit of everything."