Zoro, are you jealous?

"Tell me more about Shanks!!"

Luffy sat down opposite the beautiful girl who now had her curse undone, and stared at her gleefully, his two hands holding onto her arm to shake her back and forth. She laughed at his enthusiasm, when Zoro came along to watch them from the side, leaning on the wooden pole with his arms crossed.

"Well.. Now that I've gotten my memory back, I do recall my dad always playing with me. I was too young though so I'm not sure. Sorry Luffy!"

"Aww man. I wonder why I didn't know you! We could have been friends since then! And you could have been my crew mate from the start!"

At Luffy's excited tone of voice, she tried even harder to recall some interesting facts about Shanks, but failed to do so. Zoro frowned a little, taking a seat next to his wife.

"Stop shaking her, Luffy."

As much as Zoro loved his captain to bits, he did not want his wife to be so near a lovable man. Mumbling to himself, Zoro pulled her closer to him by the waist, making her stick close to him in one simple swoop. She blushed a little, her eyes not leaving Luffy's smile.

"Shanks hid me from everyone else I think... But he did always wear that straw hat. You should be happy. He would play with me using the hat too, but he never let me have it."

"Aww Shanks... I miss him so much.... And the straw hat, my treasure."

His eyes turning soft, Luffy grabbed onto the straw hat, placing it over his chest to feel some sort of warmth. Zoro couldn't help but chuckle at that, his hand still on her waist.

Sanji came over with a glass of fruit juice, his face all pink and legs shaking. He had been waiting patiently to stop nose bleeding at just the thought of her, and finally showed himself to make eye contact with her, and then the swordsman's hand on her waist. Falling onto the ground with the juice still perfectly balanced on the tray, Sanji managed to pass her the drink, and looked up timidly to see that she was feeding it to both Zoro and Luffy.

"No! Mam!... That was for you and you only..."

"Okay, thank you masterchef!"

"Ma...master....? Masterchef?"

Floating away in a cloud of pink hearts, Sanji almost fainted again, to which Luffy burst out in laughter and chased him about. Zoro tightened the grip on her waist, and whispered into her ear, "Don't praise the stupid lovecook,". His low voice tickling her ear gently, she blushed even harder, leaning on his shoulder affectionately. Zoro moved his hand to her shoulder, securing her in his embrace. Her long locks touching Zoro's arm, he closed his eyes for a while, thinking of how lucky he was to have such a beautiful girl call him husband.

"Zoro."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you again. I can't thank you enough."

"No, thank you for allowing me to experience so much."

"You're too sweet."

Clinging onto his upper body, she pressed her cheek onto his chest, and felt his body heating up in an instant. Zoro couldn't take it anymore— he stood up abruptly, fanning his face furiously and looking away from her. He wasn't used to affection, let alone liking someone this much.

"By the way, did you know that Rosie also disappeared after that?"

"Yeah, I noticed that. I guess you made the right choice in not using your swords. That's what I'd expect from the best swordsman!"