Sidhant💉|Hinglish|

In the middle of the night Abhimanyu and Rishabh both looked at Door with worried and tense expressions.

Sid(Tenssed)-Bhaiya please ek baar phir se call karo na Baba ko.

Rishabh again goes to call Sidhant but he stops and sighs in relief when he sees Sidhant enter the house with a pale face.Abhimanyu goes near him and takes his bag.

Laksh-Baba,Are you ok?Why are you late?

He started to question Sidhant,who smiled and pulled his cheeks which made Laksh frown.

Sidhant-Wah beta aap k Manik aur Veer bhai bhi toh late ate unn se kabhi nahi itne sawal kiye hmm then why me?

Laksh-That's not my answer.

He said and folded his hands on the chest, everyone chuckled and Sidhant's facepalm.

Sidhant-Sorry bacha aik buhat important meeting thi toh thoda late ho gia sorry.

He said and held ears,Rishabh glared at him and gave him water,Sidhant smiled and drank it.

Sid-Phir se overwork,Aishh You know na Baba Over work is not allowed hmm what if you become sick.

Sidhant-Arry mere hitlers kuch nahi hai aur yeh roz ka kaam hai so chill waisa kuch khane ko mile ga yah bhooka hi sona pare ga hmm?

Abhimanyu-Banta toh bhooka hi sona hai magar kya kare after all you are our one and only Baba so..

Sidhant(Extra sweet)-Aww my babies are looking so cute in an angry mood.

Everyone(Angrily+Shout)-We are not babies Understand you oldie..

They shout at Sidhant who runs from there like a wind.Rishabh and Abhimanyu set the dining table and then Sidhant also comes downstairs and looks at them with raised eyebrows,Others give him a tooth smile.

Sidhant-Don't tell me you all did not eat anything till now.

Rishabh(Nervously)-Haha Baba how can we eat without you hmm

Sid-Yes,How? Tell us?

Laksh-Yes,Yes,Yes tell us?

Abhimanyu-Stop it and Baba I try but yeh sab aap k bina nahi khana khate and you know very well.

He smiled and started to serve them dinner,Sidhant eyes become teary he know his brothers love and care about him but still this all making him happiest/Rich person ever in the world.He never enjoy his childhood like his brothers he always care about them and work hard for them because he wanted to do everything for his brothers when they are kids they are not that rich and in the young age their parents also left them in this cruel world but that time they become one and fight with problems together and work hard for each other and now no one can break their bond,no one can come between them or we say they never let anyone come between them,Because for them their first priority is their BROTHERS.....

Rishabh-Baba kya soch rahe ho khana shuru bhi karo bhook lagi hai yaar..

Sidhant-Woh do bandar ka kia?Kuch ata pata hai kaha hai?

Abhimanyu-Don't worry they are busy with their so-called work woh late hi aye ge as usual.

They shook their heads in disbelief and started to eat their dinner.After dinner they left for their rooms.

Next Morning Sid ran toward Sidhant room and saw him still sleepy at 8AM he frowned and pulled the blanket.

Sid-Baba that's not fair,aik hum hai jo subah subah zulm ka shikaar ho rahe aur aik aap ho jo yaha mazze se soye pare ho,utho bhi warna late ho jao gy office k liye...