Rishabh💉|English|

All Brothers sitting in the living hall and watching Movie with bright smiles and then their attention diverted to Rishabh who was continuously coughing.

Sidhant-Are you ok?

He asked and gave him water,Rishabh took some sips and again coughed.

Rishabh(coughing)-Yes,I am fine.

He said and started to watch movie,Sidhant nodded but he is not satisfied with the youngers answer.After watching movie they all left to their respective rooms.Veer and Manik both go in sidlaksh room and helped them in their study…Abhimanyu left to his room cause he was very tired and now he want to cuddle,he jump on the bed and hug the pillow,Sidhant also go toward his room but he stop and look back at Rishabh who standing in kitchen he go near him.

Sidhant-What happened?

Rishabh-Actually my throat is sore and also my head is paining so I come here for water,he said and showed him boiled water,Sidhant sigh and pushed him aside and took one spoon filled with Honey and then add ginger paste,Rishabh's eyes winded.

Riashabh-Baba,It's not necessary…

He stopped when he received Sidhant's glare. He gulped and made a scared face,he hated the combination of ginger and Honey.

Sidhant-Come on open your mouth good boy..

He said and held Riashbah's chin who stepped back but Sidhant looked at him with angry eyes,he gulped and opened his mouth and gulped it down with a lot of difficulties.Sidhant patted his cheek and then put hand on his forehead.

Sidhant-No fever…

Riashabh-Yeah,I think it's cold

Sidhant-Do you think?Are you Doctor and still not sure,Oh God who made both of you Doctor..

He shook his head and hand and then washed the spoon,Rishabh made pout and left from there while sulking.

Sidhant(shout)-Take proper rest and don't talk to much

He shouted and smiled at his baby Doctor.He also left for his room.

Sid-Lucky come on bro stop playing it's too late now.

Laksh-Yeah,yeah,this is the last game and also tomorrow we have off,no school…..

He jumped happily,Sid smiled and started to watch his baby bro's game..

Manik and Veer are sitting in their room and planning something about the mission.

Manik-That's great this is the best way..

Veer-Yeah but this is also the best way we must choose this way,we entered the building by the 3rd door.

Manik-You are right bacha but look na 2 door is best too I mean the guards must be standing on first door and others door too but 2nd door is going…

Veer-Your logic is useless,Go to hell I am sleepy

He yawned and pushed the Map and laid on the couch,Manik looked at him with winded eyes and then clench his fists.

Manik-Fine,3rd door is lock

Veer smirks in victory and turns,Manik kicks him on the back and goes toward bed.

Back to Abhimanyu he was sleeping peacefully but he was not able to sleep because of Rishabh who was continuously coughing.

Abhi-Ri what happened?

Rishabh-Nothing bro just a cold anyway I am fine now you can sleep.

Abhi-How I sleep when you cough whole night