Veer💉part-2|English|

Sidhant immediately ran toward Veer and grabbed his arm,and started to check him.

Sidhant(Worriedly)-How this all happened?

He asked and made Veer sit on the couch,Manik gave a first aid box to Abhimanyu who looked at Veer.

Veer-W.hat?

Rishabh(Stern)-Take off your shirt.

Veer gulps and takes off his shirt,Sidhant helps him and Abhimanyu goes to clean his wound,Veer grabs his hand.

Veer-There is no need for this. I am fine.

Abhimanyu-Are you mad?Can't you see how deep was cut?Now shut your mouth and let me do my work.

Veer-Ah but..

Sidhant-Veer bacha,don't create any drama and let him do his work.

He said strictly and side hug him,Veer closed his eyes and hissed when Abhimanyu started to clean his wound.

Veer-Ah bh.aiya slow yaar

He whimpers and shuts his eyes and tries to free his arm,Manik holds his hand tightly.

Abhimanyu-Rishabh,Cut is very deep,we need to stitch his wound.

Manik/Veer/Sidhant-Stitches!!!

They shouted loudly and Veer tried to run but was pulled by Sidhant who held him tightly.

Sidhant-But it's ne..

Abhi-Yes it's necessary.

He glares at Sidhant who shuts his mouth and turns his face to the other side,Manik can't see his twin like that but he doesn't have any other choice.

Rishabh cup Veer's face

Rishabh-Bacha you trust us right and you are our brave baby right so please bear this,This is not going to be painful.

Veer looked at him with teary eyes and nodded,They smiled and Abhimanyu started his work.

Veer-Ah.bhaiya sl.ow..

Abhimanyu-Yeah yeah Relax.

He started to stitch in this all Veer Hissed and hold Manik's hand tightly who looked the other side.

Abhimanyu-Done done,see yeah Our brave baby.

He kissed Veer's head and then prepared one shot,Veer stood from the couch and went to run but Manik hugged him and made him sit on the couch,Sidhant held him in embrace and started to say soft words.

Veer-Noo please no shot ahh Fuck no no...

He shouted and threw hands on Manik who glared at him and tightened his grip.

Manik-What if Laksh and Sid saw you like that?

Veer gulped and remembered how they made fun of him before,he stopped moving and forward his arm but his eyes winded.

Abhimanyu-Turn

Veer-What???

Abhimanyu-Yes,now turn

Veer-B.ut Why no no It's going to be painful I know.

He cried and shake head opposite direction,Rishabh sigh and turn him forcefully but Veer turn again and try to escape you know Mafia power,But he don't know there is one more Mafia who turn him and made him lay on his stomach,Veer shouted but sorry bro..Abhimanyu inject him on his bottom,Veer shout loudly which hunt everyone.

Veer-Ahhhhhhhh Fuxkkkkkkkkkk

He shouted and started to threw legs.

Veer-Ahhh it's hurt p.lease ahhhh