Laksh💉|English|

In the middle of the night,the brothers sleeping peacefully but they don’t know their brat is still awake,who secretly entered the kitchen and took ice cream bowl and sit on the floor and started to eat like kids,His whole face covered in Ice cream but who cares.He finish the bowl and lick his lips and run from there.Actually it’s not his fault🤦‍♀️,His brothers won’t allow him too much ice cream,Well I hope you received biggest Reward of your life in morning😅.

Next Morning Abhimanyu entered the kitchen and took the pan and Flour.But his eyes landed on the empty bowl.

Abhi-Hmm,I hope it’s not Lucky otherwise I am not going to spare this brat.

He said and went toward the Sidlak room. He entered the room and became shocked when he saw Laksh coughing,Sneezing,He ran toward him and place hand on his red cheeks which were burning in fever.

Abhi-Fuck!

He shouted and took the thermometer and shook Laksh slightly who opened his eyes weakly.

Laksh-Good Morning

Abhi-Good Morning?You brat,who dare you?You eat a bowl of ice cream without permission now see you are burning in fever.

He said angrily,Laksh become scared he know now he fuck up.Abhimanyu check his temperature and sigh fever is not high but still that brat never leave a chance to make them worried.

Abhi-sit

Laksh sits on the bed cutely,Sid opens his eyes and sees them and becomes worried.

Sid-What happened?

Abhi(angrily)-Ask him

Sid(to Lucky)-Bacha

Laksh(cutely)-S.howrry..

Sid-But Why are you sorry?

Abhi-He ate a Bowl of ice cream. That idiot,open your mouth let me check.

Laksh opens his mouth and Sid looks at him with disbelief,Abhi place hand on his neck.

Abhi-It’s your throat hurting?

Laksh-Y.eah i.t’s sore

Abhi-Yeah We can imagine by your voice.

Laksh(pout)-Don’t be mad Bahiya

Abhi(sigh)-What are you expecting from us?Just wait for Baba.

Laksh(scared)-N.o p.lease bhaiya,Don’t tell Baba,I promise I will never repeat this please.

Abhi-On one condition

Laksh-W.hat?

Abhi-I am going to treat you and you will cooperate with me,I am clear.

Laksh-O.hk SNEEZING

Sid-Bhaiya, you need help?

Abhi-Yeah,Come and hold him.

He said to Sid who hold,Laksh who coughing and whimpering whenever Abhi touch his neck and put pressure.Abhi held a stethoscope🩺 and then place on Laksh’s chest.

Abhi-Take long Breath..

Laksh did the same but he started to cough,Sid rubbed his back and caressed his back.Abhi took some syringes,Laksh’s eyes winded.

Laksh-Ah Baba!!!Help….

He started to shout loudly.But he flinched when Abhi whacked him on shoulder hard.

Abhi-Shut up,Your throat is already in bad condition.

Sid-And we are not in mood to hear your ugly voice so let Bhaiya do his work.