Manik💉part-1|English|

Manik and Veer sleep peacefully in their room but then Manik opens his eyes with a jerk and growls in pain,he puts hand on the stomach and curls up on the bed.

Manik-Ah this Pain,Oh God

He said in a painful voice and turned on the light from the side table and looked at Veer who was sleeping while hugging the pillow.

Manik-What I do?He is sleeping peacefully and here I am dying with pain,But it's all my fault now How I tell them Why my stomach is in pain ah Baba will kill me.

He said and his eyes became teary because of Pain,Veer threw a pillow toward him and shouted angrily.

Veer-Turn off the light!!!

He shouted and hide face in a blanket,Manik leaned back to the bed stand and whimpered in pain,Veer opened his eyes slowly and looked at Manik who looked pale and pain clearly visible on his face,he sat on the bed.

Veer(Concern)-What happened,Buddy?

Manik(weakly)-N.othing just a Stomachache.

Veer shakes his head in disbelief and stands from the bed and gives water to Manik who takes some sips and shuts his eyes close and groans.

Veer-Hy let me call..

Manik-No No Don't call anyone they must be tired let them sleep,you also tired go and sleep.

Veer-Are you fucking serious how Can I sleep when you whimpering like that.

Manik-Ah,What I do then,It's killing me.

He said with teary eyes and rolled on the bed,Veer sighed and took some pills from the first aid box and gave it to Manik who pushed his hand away and whimpered.

Veer-Come on Buddy,If you won't take medicine then how you get rid of this pain.

He said and gave him water too,but Manik turned away.

Manik-No,I don't want to eat this eww..

Veer-Are you sure?

Manik-Yes 100%..

His eyes winded when Veer put pills in his mouth forcefully and made him drink water,Manik drank half water and half fell on his shirt,He sent death glares to Veer who sat beside him and looked at him with worried expressions.

Veer-When you eat a lot of pani puri then why the fuck you eat dinner and not tell anyone.

Manik(gulp)-What?Y.ou know?

Veer-Of course I know you idiot now close your eyes and try to sleep and if you still feel pain then tell me,I will call..

Manik-No,No,I am fine...

He said and pull blanket,Veer laid beside him,Manik hug him like babies and snuggle into hug,Veer smile and pat on his head softly,But Manik who try hold his tears,This Pain killing him but he is stubborn too,He know if his brothers come to know this all they will surely punish him and also give him shots too because In health no compromise.He sigh sadly and hide face and drifted into sleep.

Next Morning Veer came downstairs and greeted everyone and sat on his respective seat,all looking at him with frowns.

Sidhaht-Where is Manik?

Veer-Baba he is sleeping,actually he is not well so let him sleep for sometime.

Abhi-What?What happened to him?Oh My God, why did not tell us?

Veer-Relax Bhaiya,He has a stomachache and is about to tell all of you,I tried but he refused it and you all know how stubborn he was.

Sidhant(Strantly)-You are not a kid who does this type of stupidity.

Veer(low voice)-Sorry

Rishabh-Aish lets him finish his breakfast and Baba doesn't worry. We all take care of him,Abhi bro can you please make something light for him for breakfast.

Abhi-Sure,You go and check if he is ok or not.

Rishabh-Yeah

He said and left for Manik's Room,Sidhant looked at Sid and Laksh who were glaring at Milk.

Sidhant-Come on kids just drink it

Both gulp and take some sips from the glass and make faces,Sidhant shakes his head in disbelief.

Veer-Ok I am leaving

He said and took car keys and ran from there,Sidhant looked at his plate and saw his plate still filled with food,he stood from the chair with disbelief and walked toward Manik's room,Sid and Laksh released their breath which they had been holding for a long time.

They entered Manik's room and saw him sleeping peacefully,they smiled and kissed on his forehead.Manik frowned in sleep and opened his eyes and smiled at his brothers and rubbed his eyes,Rishabh held his hands and stopped him.

Rish-Don't rub your eyes.

Manik-Good Morning

SidRi-Good Morning

Both said and ruffled his hairs,Manik tried to sit but he got a shot of pain and whimper.

Rishabh-You still have a Stomachache?

Manik-Y.eah little bit

He said and looked everywhere.

Manik-Where is Veer?

Sidhant-He left for his work

Manik-That Bi..um.idiot

He said and nervously laughed,Sidhant and Rishabh made him stand and take him to the washroom,he washed his face and came back,Rishabh opened his medical bag and Manik's eyes winded.

Manik-B.haiya what are you doing?

Sidhant-Can't you see what he is doing?

Manik(gulp)-B.aba but I am fine now,see,please I don't want shots

Rishabh-Did I say to you that you need shots?

Manik-Yeah but I know,You give me shots,please na..

Sidhant-Relax Bacha,he is not going to give you shots,I am here.

Manik(mumbled)-That's why I am scared.

Rishabh-Ok ok stop it and lay.

Manik laid on the bed with scared face,Rishabh check him and ruffled his hairs,Manik sigh in relief that finally he is not going to take injection but poor soul don't know their intentions,and then Abhimanyu entered the room while holding bowl in hand,Manik frown and try to look inside of bowl..

Abhi-Here your breakfast

Manik looks at the breakfast and he looks at his brothers.

Manik-Kitchdi!!!

He shouted and made faces.

Manik-No I don't want to eat this please Baba.

Sidhant(strictly)-I am not asking your permission.

Manik-But Baba it's taste so bad eww yuck

Rishabh-Stop it Manik and finish this,and I give you medicine and shots then we go for Hospital.And Baba you know why he has a stomach ache because that brat again eats Street food,even he doesn't care to tell us yesterday.

He said angrily and Sidhant who look at Manik with fired eyes,How dare he to eat this all when he strictly warned him,he know very well food of outside doesn't suit him,he always feel sick whenever he eat this all,But still,these kids testing his patience,Which he don't have Much…

Manik's eyes winded words stuck in his throat.

May God save you Manik Bacha🦋

Your Shots coming bacha as well as Punishment🦋😏

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and take care🦋