Bonus Chapter💉

The Brothers sitting outside of the Lab while gulping hard.

Laksh-Baba please let’s go from there,I hate this place please.

Sid-Yes Baba,Please

Sidhant-Stop it all of you,Even though I don't want to stay here,But what I do ahhh.

He made a cry face and they all held each other's hand tightly,and their heartbeat became fast when Abhimanyu came near them along with one nurse.

Abhi-So, who will come for the test?

Everyone-He!!

They point their fingers on each other and laugh nervously,Abhimanyu glares at them and then looks at Manik,whose eyes winded.

Manik-Why me?Pick Baba,He is older and so he will be first.

Sidhant(winded eyes)-What?N.o way,Laksh is younger na so take him,Go Laksh,Nothing will happen.

Abhi-Are you coming or I will call other staff?

Sidhant(Gulp)-B.ut Why me?

Abhi(Angry)-Baba!

Sidhant(pout)-F.ine

He said and left with Abhi,they entered in room,Abhi made Sidhant sit on the bed and Nurse stand near them while holding tray🤪.

Sidhant-A.bhi please n..

Abhi-No more talk

He said Rishabh came near him and held his arm and looked at his veins.

Rishabh-I Think back of Hand would be best.

Abhi-Right

Sidhant(scared)-N.o I ca..

Abhi(Shout)-Sit there silently if you don’t want me to give you shots.

Sidhant becomes scared,Abhi cleans the skin with antiseptic and then puts pressure and takes a Syringe and looks at Sidhant.

Abhi-Breath

He gave him a warning and then inserted a needle,Sidhant shut his eyes and tried to control his screams but it’s not in his control.

Sidhant-Ah.Ab.hi..

Rishabh-Shh Baba,Relax your Muscles.

Abhi pull the needle back and sigh in frustration because he misses the vein,He gently rub Sidhant’s hand and once more try,Sidhant squirm in pain and shut his eyes and let out some painful whimpered.

Sidhant-Ah A.bhi s.top p.lease

Abhi-Baba,Don’t be nervous please make your muscles calm.

He said and took a long breath and inserted the needle once again,Sidhant flinched and yelped loudly.

Sidhant-Ahhhh H.urt.

Rishabh-Shh,Baba,It’s almost done.

Abhi sigh in relief and started to draw Blood in Syringe,Taking his brothers blood test is not easy for him😪.Rishabh Caresses Sidhant’s hair gently who put head on his shoulder and sob softly.

Sidhant-H.urt…Ahh.

He let out one more painful scream when Abhi pulled the needle out,Abhi immediately covered the area with bandages to stop the bleeding and hugged Sidhant.

Abhi-Shh Baba,Don’t cry,see it’s done.

Sidhant(pout)-You are bad,You hurt me.

Abhi-Aww my baba is mad

Sidhant-Very Mad

Abhi hugs him and kisses on his cheeks cutely,Sidhant rolls his eyes and Rishabh wipes his tears softly and kisses on his head.