Veer💉Part-1|English|

Manik and Veer slept peacefully in their room,but then their room door opened and Laksh entered the room.

Laksh-Bhai,Bhaiya get up Baba is calling both of you for Lunch...

Manik put the pillow on his ears and turned,Laksh gritted his teeths and snatched the pillow and hit Manik's head.

Manik-Ah what's your problem you Monkey..

Laksh-Monkey?Who?

Manik-Of Course you.

Laksh(sad pout)-You are so mean how can you treat your baby like that.

Manik-Aww my bacha don't be sad I will buy Chocolate for you

Laksh-Really

Manik-Yesh now give me a kiss..

Laksh kisses both of his cheeks,Manik smiles and ruffles his hair.

Manik-You go we are coming

Laksh nodded and left from there,Manik looked at Veer and patted his shoulder.

Manik-Get up bacha otherwise Baba will punish you hard,remember last time I got punished too because of you,so now get up..

Veer-Let me sleep buddy

He whined and pulled the blanket,Manik frowned and tried again.

Manik-Veer we have a mission tonight so we need to prepare everything too,please get and have your lunch then we will go.

He said strictly,Veer sat on the bed and looked at Manik with half open eyes who chuckled and pulled his cheeks,Veer slapped on his hand but Manik again put hand but this time on his forehead..

Manik-Are you feeling sick?
Veer-No I am fine,Why?

Manik-Your body temperature anyway go and take a shower,I asked Rishabh bhaiya he will check you.

Veer-Haha very Funny,no need I am totally fine and I don't want to ruin my mission

He rolls his eyes and walks toward the washroom,Manik shakes his head in disbelief and stands from the bed...

After some time Veer and Manik both come down stairs,all the brothers can see Manik's worried face and Veer's red face.

Manveer-Good Morning

All-Good Morning

Sidhant-Veer,Are you ok?

Siddharth-You both had a fight?

Laksh-And veer bhai is the one who lost right?

Sid-Yes,How can someone beat Mannu bhai?

Both laugh and high five,Veer glares at them same with Manik.

Manik-We are not jungli like you,jingalala hu hu karte raho bas..

Laksh and Sid Glare at him cutely.

Veer-Ex(Cough)Exactly.

Abhi-Veer what happened?

Veer-N.othing bha..

Manik-What nothing?Bhai please check him,I am sure he has a fever but he just wanted to escape cause we have a mission.

Veer-It's not like that,I am fin..

Sidhant-Rishabh check him

Veer-B.ut I am fine Baba

Laksh(eye rolling)-Yeah,Yeah we can see.

Sidhant-I didn't ask your opinion,now sit and let him check you.