SidVeer💉|English|

Veer,Siddharth,Laksh and Manik playing football happily.

Sidhant:Bacha dinner is ready fast…

Manik-Yeah,Coming

He shouting and then hit a Goal and jump happily and Hug Veer,then both show their tongues to SidĹak who sulking.

Laksh-That’s a cheating,I saw you both are cheaters,how you are taking advantage.

Sid-Yes,You are right Laksh,they already planned this all.

Veer-Oh Hello,We Won the game now we want Pizza Party,come on kiddo give us Pizza Party.

Manik-Yes…Now you can’t move back

Laksh(eye rolling)-Excuse me!First I am not a Kid,Second we are the winners not you,You both are cheaters so there is no Pizza.

Sid-Yup so here your ball we are not going to play with cheaters like you hu..

Both said and left from there,while giggling,Manveer looked at their direction with a huge open mouth.

Manik-They call us cheaters!

Veer-My Pizza,I play for Pizza 

Manik-Me Too,In reality they are the cheaters and they call us,such a Jerks..

Veer-Exactly M**..

Sidhant-Veer!!

Manveer-Run!!!!!!!!!!

Both Run from there while sweating badly…

After sometimes Abhimayu arranges the dinner,and calls everyone,they all sit on their respective seats and start to enjoy their Family dinner,While Siddharth just staring at food.

Rishabh-What happened?

Sid-Umm I am not feeling hungry,Can I eat later?

Elders smiled and nodded their heads,Siddharth went toward the living hall and lay on the couch…

Abhimanyu-Veer after dinner came to my room.

Veer(scared)-W.hy?Did I do something?

Abhimanyu(chuckled)-Relax I am not going to eat you,just have small work.

Veer smiled and started to eat,Dinner,Manik stopped eating when he got a call,he excused himself and went to the other side,he came back but he looked frustrated.

Veer-Is everything ok?

Manik-Y.eah,he ran away.

Veer(choke)-Bloody Fucker!!!

He shouted loudly and bit lip when he met with his brother's stares.

Veer-Sorry,Sorry..

Sidhant-Next time If I hear any bad word from your mouth and your (Manik)too then I will give you 30 whips and mark my words.

He said and started to have a peaceful Dinner,Manik slapped Veer’s shoulder and glared at him,Veer gave him a tooth smile.

Manik(whispered)-Don’t worry,we will catch him.

Veer-I trust you…

Manik smiled and started munching like kids……

Rishabh goes near Siddharth and caresses his hairs,Siddharth opens his eyes and smiles.

Rishabh-Bub,Are you ok?You look pale.

Sid-Um.Nope Bhaiyu,I am not feeling ok,My body is paining like hell.

Sidhant-Because you played a lot today well,tonight you can sleep in my room.

Sid(happily)-I want cuddle too