Abhimanyu💉|English|

Sidhant and Laksh sitting on the floor like babies and busy playing games.

Laksh-Yayyyyyyy,I won!

He shouted loudly,Sidhant looked at him with disbelief and started to sulk.

Sidhant-You cheater

Laksh-What?Me?Oh Hello Mister you are the one who don’t know how to play now stop blaming me.

He said in a mocking tone and again started the game but he whined when Siddharth smacked on his head.

Sid-Don’t worry Baba,Now I will show he is the real player.

He said and sat beside Laksh,Who rolled his eyes,Sidhant chuckled and sat beside them.

Laksh-Yeah,Yeah,We can see.

He said and started to play after some minutes,Sid and Sidhant who rolled on the floor and Laksh who sat there with an angry pout.

Laksh-Don’t laugh,It’s just,Just,I am tired so that’s why I lost,Otherwise everyone knows who is the real king.

Sidhant-Oh God,Stop it bacha,Just accept it.

Sid-That you are a loser,L.O.S.E.R. Haahahah.

Laksh glare at him angrily and then jump on him and started to punch him,Sidhant’s eyes winded he hug Hungry Tiger and try to pull him back but in this all he get only kicks from Laksh😅.

Laksh-Yeah,Leave me,I am not going to spare him ah you idiot.

Sid-Ahh Baba help!

Sidhant-Ahh bacha,We are sorry, please calm down.

Laksh-No you are not

Sid-Ah Fine fine you are the winner we are losers,Now happy.

Sidhant-Excuse me,I am not a Loser..

Sid(whine)-Ahh Baba

Sidhant-Fine,Now happy?

Laksh-Now don’t forget 

He said and sat on the floor,Sid tried to catch his breath and sigh in relief but then their eyes landed on Manveer.

Laksh-You back

He ran toward them and jumped,both holding him carefully and coming near Sidhant.

Sidhant-Ah This brat,Come here,let them breathe,they are tired.

Manik-It’s ok 

He said and caressed Laksh’s cheek who snuggled into a hug.Sid gave them water and they sat together.

Sidhant-Is everything ok?And what about your mission?

Manik-Relax Baba,Everything is fine and about that Bastard we caught him and now he is wishing for his death.

He said and one smirk appeared on his lips,Sidhant shake his head cause this is all not going to fit in his little brain😅.

Veer-Wait,Where is Ri and Abhi bhaiya.

Sidhant(sigh)-They have a night shift 

Veer-Ohh,Ok I am sleepy we talk later bye bye

He said and going to lay on the couch but Sid pulled him from the shoulder.

Sid-Go to your room.

Sidhant-And first take a shower.

Laksh-Come back for dinner

Manik-Then you can sleep.

But whomever they are kidding,Veer already drifted into his dreamland,they look at him with Done face.