Sit-Ins

"What do you mean you're not leaving?" Giovene asked Jay and Kat. I looked at them, sighing.

"They refuse to leave without me. So, they're staying until you let me go" I answered and Jay nodded.

"That is my little sister. I'm not leaving this house until you both are dead or you let her go" He pointed out. Jay was never this protective until I had my daughter. He realized how it would affect her life if anything were to happen to me. We thought we were safe since Giovene and Exaveyour left.

"Well, we're not letting her go willingly. So, you'll have to work towards killing us" Giovene smirked and I smiled at Kat.

"That's not the right choice. It gets bloody when we have to protect each other. Really bloody" Kat promised and Giovene had her pinned against the wall in the blink of an eye. 

"Sounds like a threat. I'm not too good at those. And I'm not in the mood to deal with this seeing as how Princess Elexus over here ripped my buddy's heart out" He growled and she smirked, shoving him away.

"Don't put your hands on me, hun. I'm not the one" She ran her finger across his face, walking passed him. 

"It's official. We're hosting our own sit-in. One that can actually end in blood shed" Jay laughed, sitting on the couch.

"A sit-in? What is this, the 1960's? I'm not a segregated diner, I'm a pissed off mate" Giovene replied and I scoffed.

"I'm a mother. I had a child with the love of my life-"

"I am the love of your life! Get that through your thick skull. Our lives are meaningless unless we're together" Giovene told me and I shook my head.

"No, your life is meaningless. I have a life. I have a fiance and a baby. My family is perfectly fine and I am happy. Do I love you? Yes. Because my entire existence is made to love you. But, I did choose to love Jullian" I argued and he stared at me.

"Was it your choice to kill Thomas?" He asked calmly and I smirked.

"Yes. Because he made the same choice you did. He decided to take away my joy. So, I took away his life" I shoved him and he grabbed me by my hair. He slammed me against the wall and I kept eye contact with him. 

"You are happy with me. Exaveyour was your teacher, you had to see him. You chose to see me. I went out with your family to find you. I stayed by their side every waking hour. And what do I get? Nothing. Nothing but hatred" He spat and I laughed.

"Look at you. You're crazy. You kidnapped me. Look at us. This is not love, this is a crime" I pointed out and he let me go.

"I'm gunna go take a shower. Have fun with your guests" He walked away and I looked at Jay and Kat.

"Welcome, you idiots. This is the life of Elexus. Kidnapped, hungry, and angry" I joked and Jay was going to sit down. 

"Why is your couch so bloody?" He asked, making me sigh.

"There were many dead bodies on that couch. A couple people from my past. A few of them survived" I answered and he took Giovene's jacket off the hook, setting it down, then sitting on it.

"Chris and Dani told us you were here. He might hate you, but he doesn't hate you enough to let this happen" He informed me.

"I hate him too, it all works out. But, while he was here, he promised to get me out" I sat next to him, in the blood.

"I need to get out of here. I need to see my daughter. I need to see Jullian" I sighed.

"Look at me, Lex" Kat crouched in front of me and I looked at her.

"Hold onto that. Think about Lily and Jule, fight for them. Because these men are fighting to keep you. They have nothing to lose. You have everything to lose. So, fight smart. And fight hard" She kissed my forehead.

"Meanwhile, I'm going to go take a nap. I've been up for three days" She went to my room, leaving me with Jay.

"Guess it's just you and me" I looked over to him and he was sleeping.

"We can officially start this sit-in tomorrow. When the two members are awake" Exaveyour teased and went into the kitchen. I followed him, grabbing his arm.

"You see how crazy Giovene is, right? It's not just me" I whispered and he nodded.

"This was all his plan. I came back to get my job. He doesn't want me to leave the house until you choose us. That's never going to happen" He admitted and I sat on the counter.

"Have you tried to talk him out of it?" I asked and he laughed at me.

"The entire time we were in England, actually. He wouldn't let you go. Even though he had a life, he wouldn't stop talking about you. He's lost it" Exaveyour grabbed a banana.

"I'm gunna go get rid of any evidence of Thomas. Have fun with Giovene" He left the kitchen and I sighed. 

"What am I going to do?"