Merry Christmas

"What happened when I left the room for five seconds?" I walked into the hospital room again, Giovene behind me.

"Rochell and Trish got in an argument. Something about her choice of men being as good as her parenting skills" Jay said and I laughed. Hector rubbed his eyes and I looked at Exaveyour.

"Wanna give us a ride back? We should let the new parents have time with the baby" I asked and he nodded.

"Let's go, Alvarez family" He kissed Kat on the forehead and hugged Jay. 

"I'll visit later" I smiled and kissed Giovene on the cheek.

"I'll meet up with you after I take a shower" I promised and he smirked.

"You have to sleep, hun. I'll see you tomorrow" He told me and I nodded.

"Alright" I replied and he sat down next to Jay. I hugged Jay and Kat. 

"Congrats, guys" I pulled back, leaving the room. I left with my family, making it home. I sat in the car after everybody got out, looking at Exaveyour.

"Merry Christmas" I said and he smirked, sitting back.

"Your family can't have one normal moment, can they? Always something going wrong" He asked and I shook my head.

"There's no such thing as normal in this family. Not with ten kids" I inspected him and he chuckled.

"What did you and Giovene talk about?" He asked.

"The future. All this baby talk made us have our own baby talk" I replied and Tiago layed down in the back seat.

"I think he wants his bed. I can spend the night with you if you want" I offered and he kissed me.

"I'll come back. You need to wake up and open gifts with your family. Let me just take Tiago back home and then I'll be back for you" He offered and I nodded.

"I'll be waiting. Have a good night, Tiago. Merry Christmas" I got out the car and Exaveyour watched me.

"I love you" He said and I smiled.

"I love you too, Exaveyour" I closed the door, walking away. I got inside, seeing Jullian and Victoria talking.

"Where's Trish?" I asked and he nodded towards the stairs.

"Her and Dean are talking about Chris" He said and as he said that, Dean came down the stairs. He had a slice in his neck and he gasped out for air. I held my arm out, making him drink my blood. 

"She got me pretty good" He pulled back, making me run up the stairs. She ran at me, making me run at her. Victoria tackled her before she got to me. Hector came out his room, making Trish look at him. She grabbed him, stabbing him in the neck with a needle. Victoria ran at her, making Trish slit her throat with the same knife that she did with Dean.

"You did this, Elexus. It always comes back to you" She ran down the stairs, making me go to run after her. I heard Victoria gasping and I stopped. I focused, smelling Jullian's blood. That is his mate. If she dies, he dies.

"Victoria, come here" I ran to her, kneeling down.

"Stay with me" I gave her my blood, looking up as Ray came up the stairs.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Get to the hospital. Don't let Trish near that child. She's psychotic" I told him and he nodded. I sat down, Victoria laying there. 

"Are you okay?" She asked me and I nodded.

"There's always something wrong in this family. You'll learn that sooner than later" I explained and I moved to Hector.