Plan C

--- Jullian's POV---
Three days. Three sleepless nights. Three hectic days. I was going crazy, I could feel it. My brain was twirling, that's why my dad pulled me away from the group.

"Son, you're overworking yourself. Maybe you should sleep for once" He told me and I shook my head.

"I cannot sleep until my girlfriend is back with me and our child. I love her too much to just sleep while she is out there with her psychotic mates" I pointed out and he sighed.

"Son, you will make me do things I don't want to do if you do not sleep. I understand Elexus is gone right now, but you still have a daughter that needs her father" He replied.

"Are you threatening me? I don't know if you remember, but my mother died. I'm sorry I don't want to lose another woman I love because of you" I spat.

"Are you blaming me for your mother's death?" He asked.

"Yes, and I'll blame you if you kill the woman I love" I answered and he stabbed me in the neck with a needle.

"No" I whispered, my vision blurring. My legs felt numb and he watched me fall.

"You should've taken my advice, son. You're not the first family member to worry yourself to death" He pointed out and I reached out for him. He sighed, picking me up by the collar and throwing me onto my bed.

"Your mother died because she had your mentality. That the well-being of other's is more important than that of your own" He informed me and walked away as I passed out.

------Elexus' P.O.V------
I hadn't moved from the corner, scared of what I did. The guys had carried Thomas' body out of the room, making me pull my knees closer to my chest. "I think you should take a shower. Call it a night" Giovene suggested, picking me up to my feet by my arm.

"I can't breathe" I told him, smelling Thomas' blood all over the house. My chest felt heavy, not sure from disgust or grief. Either way, I hated what I felt.

"Elexus, we have a body to bury. Make our lives easy and go to your fucking room" He ordered and I walked away from him. I walked passed Chris, going in the room.

I closed my eyes, closing the door. I slid against it, wanting nothing more than to cry or kill somebody.

You've done both of those tonight. I thought to myself and got to my feet. I stripped my remaining clothes, getting in the shower. I cleaned off Thomas' blood. I held back tears, deciding enough were shed today. I took a deep breath as I washed myself.

I couldn't close my eyes, scared of seeing Thomas's dead body. His hole in his chest where my hand was. The empty space behind his rib cage where his heart used to be. I was shocked he even had a heart. Maybe that's why I'm in shock. Because I forgot he was once a normal person, his heart beat once in his life. 

"And you took that away" Exaveyour spoke from outside of the shower, making me jump. I sat down, ignoring him.

"Why'd you kill him?" He asked and I let my hands ball up into fists.

"Are you gunna answer me?" He pulled back the curtain and I just stared at him.

"Fine, we'll do this my way" He mumbled. He turned off the water, picking me up by my arm. He looked in my eyes, making my breath hitch.

"He was just doing what I told him to do" He whispered and I smirked.

"I guess I killed the wrong man" I told him and he grabbed me by the throat. I gasped for air, but he squeezed tighter. Dots filled my vision and a knock on the door made him let go. He threw a towel at me and whoever knocked walked in as I wrapped a towel around myself.

"Elexus, I always have to save you" An old friend spoke and I looked to see Kat standing there.

"I haven't seen you in a year. Where have you been? Why are you here?" I asked her and she looked at Exaveyour.

"Answer her" He ordered and she smirked.

"Plan A was to nicely ask for Elexus. But, that's not gunna work" She sighed, leaning against the doorway.

"What's your Plan B?" Exaveyour asked. She grabbed his head, slamming it against the sink in a blink of an eye.

"That's Plan B, you rude fucker" She spat to his unconcious body and I sighed, hugging her.

"Who sent you to go through Plan A?" I asked her.

"I called her" One of my many brothers walked in.

"I wouldn't have expected you to come" I admitted.

"That douche bag had mistaken us for lovers once upon a time, from that moment on, I hated him" Jay smiled, making Kat smile.

"Oooh, more guests. I like a challenge" Giovene stated and Kat ran at him, but Giovene threw her by her throat, making her hit her head against the tub. He smiled at Jay, Giovene's eyes turning gold. I ran in between them.

"Giovene, that's enough. Enough people have died today, yeah?" I asked and he calmed down.

"Look in my eyes, Giovene. We're still mates, I still feel you" I promised and Kat groaned, getting up, I assumed.

"I still feel you" I promised and he nodded.

"I still feel you, too" He held my face.

"And I feel that your guests are going to be a hard time. So, kick them out or I'll kill them" He left the bathroom.

"He's a sweetheart, I promise" I whispered and Kat chuckled.

"If I were human, I'd have a concussion right now" She walked behind me.

"He's gunna actually kill you two. It's best if you leave. I might not be the least bit happy here, but I'm alive. Tell Jullian I love him and kiss my baby for me" I ordered Jay.

"I am your older brother, meaning I'm not leaving here without you" He promised and Kat smiled.

"I guess this is now officially Plan C"