A Death

The car ride was silent. Kat and Jay were asleep. Giovene was silently plotting something. Exaveyour and Tiago switched off driving. Lucas watched Giovene, making me clear my throat.

"This is fun" I spoke and Giovene looked at me.

"I mean, we're gunna have to fight as a team and that's not going to work if nobody speaks" I pointed out and Exaveyour nodded.

"I mean, we have two sets of brothers with shaky pasts. We have a sister and brother who used to be best friends are slightly torn apart. Then, we have a woman with two mates who has beef with everybody in the car except for Tiago" He said and I sighed.

"Let's get one of the things out the way. Giovene and Lucas fight very well together. They worked together to get me in the Operals headquarters to potentially ruin my life even more" I pointed out and Giovene looked at me flatly.

"I wish I wasn't an asshole. Because if I wasn't so sarcastic, you would be a little easier to handle right now" He said and I nodded.

"It's slipping out at this point. My bad" I apologized.

"You two have to put it behind you at some point" Exaveyour said and I nodded in agreement, gesturing to Exaveyour.

"Like, Exaveyour absolutely hated me upon coming back, but we put it behind us for now. I'm trying very hard to forgive Giovene for kidnapping me. It's all about the present" I agreed.

"I'm getting my father, helping you assholes with the other asshole problem, then I'm never speaking to or seeing any of you again" Lucas told us.

"I'm alright with that. Are you sure that you don't want to just take Giovene with you?" I asked, then put my hands up.

"That last part was a slip. I'll just stop speaking while I'm ahead" I promised and Giovene wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Good" He replied and I stared out of the window. Before I knew what hit us, a car hit us.

It happened so fast. Everything stopped moving and I looked around. I pulled myself out of the window, seeing the mess. I looked over, seeing my brothers watching me.

"Hello, family, thank you for crashing a truck into an SUV. Really great thing to be surprised by" I felt my forehead, blood on my hand.

"Get in the car" Dean ordered.

"Hello, father, but if I remember correctly, I told Jonell I didn't need help. I have business to take care of before I come back. I have an actual threat that is seeking bodily harm" I explained, hearing Giovene groan. I looked down, seeing there was a bloody wound in my shoulder. I looked over, seeing Exaveyour had piece of metal in his shoulder. I got to him, ripping it out of his body.

"Hey, bud, suck it up. Flesh wound" I whispered and he looked at me, smiling. 

"Flesh wound, right" He said and I heard a shot, making me cry out. I gripped my stomach, looking over to see Giovene bleeding from his stomach, then a bullet hit him in the shoulder. He stumbled backwards, making me look over. Chris stood, gun in his hand. I ran over to Giovene, making him lean into my grip.

"Kat!" Jay called, making me look over. She fought with Chris, making the gun go off. Kat gasped, falling to the ground. Jay held her, making her claw onto his shirt. 

"Who would've thought? This is how it would end" She whispered and Lucas got to Giovene, telling me go to Kat.

I moved to her, seeing the bullet was in her chest. I went to find it, making her scream. Jay let her go, getting up. He grabbed Chris by the collar, making Dean try to break it up. I grabbed the bullet, feeling it was basically in her heart. I couldn't move it without killing her.