Fight for the Girl

--Elexus' P.O.V.--

I sat with Jullian, smiling. Giovene walked in, making me stand up.

"No, enjoy it now. I want to make it personal when I kill him" He smirked, going to the room. I watched him, a knock on the door.

"I got it" Exaveyour opened it, Chris standing there.

"I'm not here for Elexus. I'm here for Jullian. Your father sends a note. I lost it, but I remember what it said. It said 'We will come for you. We will have an alpha'. I am the messenger" Chris explained, kicking in the door. Exaveyour flew backwards, making me run towards the door. Giovene grabbed me, throwing me into the garage. He fought off two men, ripping their hearts out.

"I missed that feeling" He admitted and I tried to run, making him speed over to me. He grabbed me by my mouth, silencing me. Exaveyour ripped a man's head off and I was crying. Jullian fought, getting to me.

"I can call this all off. I want a one-on-one fight with Giovene" Jullian said and I shook my head, making Giovene smirk.

"You're 20 years old, Jullian. I am centuries old. You will not win" He pointed out.

"Fight for her. Or are you scared?" Jullian asked and Giovene chuckled.

"Tonight. Invite the whole family. If you lose, it'll be the last time you see her. If I lose, it's a celebration. I want a crowd" Giovene held his hand out and Jullian nodded. He shook Giovene's hand, making Giovene let me go.

"I will see you at 7 o'clock. Where?" Jullian asked.

"Your home turf. Give you the advantage" Giovene answered and Jullian kissed me.

"I'll see you two tonight" He whispered and left. The fighting stopped and Exaveyour came in, blood on him.

"What happened?" He asked and Giovene smiled.

"A fight. Tonight. You're invited" He replied and laughed.

"I have a fight to prep for"

--6:30 pm--

I sat with Giovene, the car ride seeming too long. I could see my child again. My life. My family. "This could be our last moments together. Any cute last words to me?" He asked and I looked at him.

"I hope you burn in Hell" I spat and Exaveyour laughed in the backseat. 

"What about me?" Exaveyour asked.

"I can tolerate you" I replied and Giovene pulled into the driveway of my old home. I got out before he stopped, tears in my eyes. 

"Don't get too sentimental, it could be the last time you see it" Giovene grabbed my arm, leading me to the backyard. My family talked, eating casually. 

"We've arrived" Giovene announced and they all looked at us. Dad stood, making me run to him. He hugged me, making me hold in the tears.

"I'm so happy to see you" He told me and I gripped him tightly.

"Can I have something to drink? I'm so parched" Exaveyour asked and Dad looked at him.

"No" He replied and I pulled back.

"None of this is his plan. Only Giovene's" I defended him and Exaveyour nodded.

"I taught her well. I'm a great teacher" He teased and I saw Jay and Kat sitting away from the crowd. They looked at me, then looked away.

"Doesn't it suck to have enemies?" Giovene asked and went to them, sitting next to them.

"Elexus" Hector hugged me by surprise, making me stumble. 

"Hector" I kissed his head, hugging him tightly. He pulled back, going over to the stroller. He picked Lily up, handing her to me. I felt a tear fall, looking at my daughter. I kissed her face over and over, missing her.

"My girls" Jullian spoke, joining the hug. 

"Five minutes until the fight!" Alpha Buddy called, making us look at him. He walked over, kissing my temple.

"It's nice to see you alive" He whispered, making me sit down. 

"I love you, Elexus. Win or lose, I love you and I love our child" Jullian kissed me and I didn't want to let him go.

"I love you too, Jullian. I love you more than anything" I whispered and they called for the two men to get on the field. He kissed me again, kissing Lily's forehead.

"I love you" I repeated and he got on the field. He nodded at me and I watched them take their shirts off. 

"Must be great to have two men fight over you" Jay called from his seat, making me look at him. He smirked, Kat on his lap. She kissed him and it all made sense.

"Start!" Alpha Buddy called and I watched the two men spar. Anger vs experience. I was scared, my heart beating quickly. Jullian landed a punch, Giovene responded with a kick. I rocked Lily, letting my dad take her from me. I stood, walking to the edge of the field. 

"Yes" I whispered and Jullian got the upper-hand. He kept landing shots, making us cheer. 

"No!" I yelled as Giovene rushed him, his hand going into Jullian's chest. Everybody was silent.

"You win, Giovene! Let him go" I ordered and he stared at me. Jullian coughed up blood and Giovene smirked.

"In this exact moment, I hold everything you want. All the memories, all the good times, even the bad. In my hand is the one thing that kept you fighting. It wasn't your brothers, your father, your pack. It wasn't even Lily. It was Jullian. So, look in his eyes. Look in his eyes and tell him you will never see him again. He lost" Giovene ordered and I was crying again.

"It doesn't have to end like this, I promise" I whispered and he laughed.

"Oh, I won't kill him" Giovene let his heart go. Jullian gasped in air, making me breathe out.

"I will just make sure you know he failed you. And your family" He smiled and I shook my head.

"Take me, it's over" I whispered and he shook his head.

"It will never be over. I will come after everything you love. Your daughter, your brothers. One by one" He told me, making me look behind me. Lily.

"Where's Lily?" I asked and everybody looked around.

"Where is she?!" I yelled and nobody could find her. Kat and Jay were gone, making me scream out.

"You can have Jullian and your brothers. But, you will always be incomplete. Until, you realize that either Exaveyour or I are your true love, we will give and take people from your life" Giovene told me and he laughed.

"Beautiful Lily. She looks exactly like you. I guess that's why she had to be taken first" Exaveyour teased and I stared at him.

"I thought you were different" I whispered and he smiled.

"I'm not that great of a teacher, then" He was gone in the blink of an eye.

"I'll do something noble. Even though your fiance lost, I will let him keep you. You're welcome, everybody" He teased and wiped his hands off.

"I'll see you very soon, Elexus. Unless you don't manage to find us. Then, I'll see you eventually" He was gone and it was silent. I screamed, throwing everything off the nearest table.

"Elexus, we will find her" Jullian promised, hugging me close.

"I want them dead" I whispered.

"We all do"