A Real Fight

I collided with Thomas, making him smirk. He grabbed my shirt, slamming me against his car. He kissed me and I head butt him. He stumbled backwards, making me wipe my bottom lip.

"You pissed off the wrong one, buddy" I warned him and before he could process, Giovene was on top of him, pounding his fist into his face. Exaveyour took Giovene off of Thomas. He then took his turn beating Thomas. I pulled them back, Thomas spitting the blood onto the floor. He smiled, making me help him up to his feet.

"Give us a fight. Isn't this what you wanted? You're not putting up a great one" I pointed out, making him smile.

"You didn't think I'd come alone, did you?" He asked and I smelt the scents.

"Scarlet, you remember my family and friends. I think you remember Reggie, my younger brother, and Senior, my father. The hunters" He said and about thirty people came out of the woods.

"This is more like it" Tiago mumbled and I looked over, seeing him start to strip along with Jay and Exaveyour. Kat's eyes flashed red. Giovene and Lucas bared their fangs.

"Keep those three alive" I ordered my crew, gesturing to Thomas, Reggie and Senior.

"We need to make sure they die slowly" I hissed and Thomas and I met in the middle of the two teams.

"Make sure this one lives. I need to kill her myself" Thomas told his crew and I smirked, smacking him across the face. The two sides collided, chaos everywhere. Stakes and bullets versus full fury.

"Do you even love him?" Thomas slammed me against the ground, kneeling above me.

"Who? Giovene or Exaveyour? Because the answer is yes" I kicked him off of me, hopping up. I kicked him in the gut, blood lust flowing through me. Both of my mates were wanting blood shed. 

"Who do you love more?" He asked and I went to kick his leg from under him, but he grabbed my leg, flipping me. I landed on my feet, tackling him into a tree. 

"Myself" I answered and grabbed his neck. I held him up high, my eyes flashing gold.

"What about Jullian? Lilliana?" He asked and I tightened my grip.

"Temper, temper, child" Senior whispered and I moved aside, an arrow hitting Thomas in the stomach. I ripped the arrow out, looking at Senior.

"Long time no see" I smirked and he shot at me, making me move again.

"Listen to me, Senior. I'm not who your son says I am. I barely know you guys-"

"You've managed to kill my son twice" He said and I chuckled.

"He deserved it. He's an asshole" I told him and Thomas grabbed me, slamming me against the ground. My head hurt and I looked over, seeing Exaveyour being slammed against the cement. A gun pointed at his heart.

"Exaveyour!" I screamed and Giovene tackled the man, Thomas smirking.

"On my command, all of them will be killed" He promised and I felt blood boil. I growled out, getting up. I ran at him, my hand in his chest. He gasped out and I felt a hand in my chest. 

"Didn't think I would let you do that, did you?" Reggie asked and I stared at Thomas, blood coming out of my mouth. Reggie let go, Thomas stabbing me in the chest with a stake.

I stumbled backwards, falling. I could hear Giovene and Exaveyour scream, making me look over. Lucas moved Giovene away from the fighting, taking bullet after bullet. Jay dragged Exaveyour's wolf form by the leg.

Tiago looked over at his brother, being taken by surprise by a hunter. I growled out, my mates at sake. Kat fought the hunters off of Tiago, covering him. Adrenaline kicked in, making me get up. I ripped the stake out, running towards the hunters. I fought them off, staking them right and left. A woman shot an arrow at me, making me catch it mid air, stabbing her in the neck with it. I found Giovene, seeing he was still bleeding.

I gave him my blood, making his eyes open. I shoved him to go help Lucas. I went to Exaveyour, Tiago coming to us. Tiago gave his brother his blood and I nodded at Kat. She took the hunters and I got the three other men. 

"You're a real fighter" Senior said and I shoved my hand into his chest.

"See, I would love nothing more than to kill you three right here, right now. But, I have a family I have to look after. And I don't want to be on the run. I have people I care about and I'm not letting you ruin my life" I spat at Thomas.

"Leave me and my friends alone or else your mother will end up with three less family members" I ordered and Thomas smirked.

"You're not gunna kill somebody you know" He pointed out and I pulled on the heart, Senior crying out.

"She's not bluffing, son. A woman will kill for three things. Her mate, her child, her siblings. All of those things are on the line with us" Senior choked out and my eyes flashed red.

"Let him go" Reggie ordered.

"Leave me alone and I let all three of you go" I snapped and Thomas smirked.

"Kill him, go right ahead. I'm not letting you off that easy" Thomas said and I went to go rip my arm out, but Giovene put his hands on my shoulders.

"Not yet" He whispered in my ear and I kept my eyes locked with Thomas'.

"Kill him and see if it stops me from chasing you down" He taunted and I wanted to rip the heart out.

"He wants a reason to kill you. His father's death would mean you could never stop running until every single one of them are dead" Giovene pointed out and I let the heart go, pulling back.

"See, that's where you messed up. You put your father's life on the line, making him change sides. Rookie mistake" I said and Reggie snapped Thomas' neck. He picked him up, tossing him over his shoulder.

"I doubt you'll be hearing from him for a while. Get far away from here if you wanna be safe. See you in Hell" Reggie disappeared and Senior looked at me.

"You could've killed me and Thomas would still be to blame. Why didn't you?" He asked and I smiled.

"Scarlet would never hurt her boyfriend's dad. The man who found her naked, barely alive in the woods" I joked and he smirked.

"You saved my life, I saved yours. We're even. And we're done here. It was nice meeting you. Goodbye" I added and he nodded.

"Have a nice life, Scarlet" He left and I turned around. Giovene let out a breath and I hugged him.

"I almost killed him" I whispered.

"You didn't, though. So, you can live your life knowing you didn't kill him" He replied and I pulled back from the hug. I kissed him and he kissed me back. I held him close, making him smile against my lips.

"We should go check on the others. Make sure everybody survived" He pulled back and I held his face.

"I love you" I told him and he kissed me quickly.

"I love you too" He replied and we walked to the group. Exaveyour held his ribs, seeing they were healing.

"That was fun" Tiago pulled his clothes on and Kat smirked.

"We all lived. That's fun enough. I'm ready to leave this behind us forever" She said and hugged me. I hugged her back, kissing her temple.

"I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you" I apologized and she chuckled.

"I'm sorry for kidnapping your daughter" She replied and I pulled back.

"You kept her safe" I pointed out and Jay hugged us both.

"Little sister, everything I did was out of love, I promise" He teased and I punched him in the stomach, making him grunt.

"I needed to let that out" I pat his head, making him smile.

"I deserved it" He replied and Kat hugged his waist. I looked over, Exaveyour talking to Tiago about his wounds.

"You alright?" I asked Exaveyour and he smirked.

"Other than the fact that we were on the brink of death? Yeah, I'm fine" He said and I hugged him. He was shocked, hugging me back. 

"I love you just as much as I love him, don't forget that" I whispered in his ear and he nodded.

"Let's go home. We all deserve it"