All Against One

---Elexus' P.O.V---

I had to act. I had to get my daughter back. "Jullian" I whispered, entering the bathroom. He was brushing his teeth, a towel around his waist.

"What?" He asked and I moved behind him.

"Why do you hate me?" I asked and he washed his mouth, rinsing his brush off.

"I don't" He coldly replied and turned off the sink. I stared at him in the mirror.

"It doesn't feel like that. You've been so distanced since the fight earlier. I just need to know I have somebody on my side" I pointed out and he washed his face. He dried it off, turning to me. He softened his look, sighing.

"I found my mate" He told me and I felt my heart break. He hugged me and I layed my head against his chest, crying.

"I didn't want it to happen. I wanted to be with you and Lily forever" He replied and his touch felt different. It felt wrong. Neither of us was meant for the other.

"When did you find her?" I asked.

"Two days ago. After Lily was taken, I went to my pack. A new girl was there. I shook her hand, I felt it" He answered and I pulled back from the hug.

"What does she look like?" I asked, making him put the toilet lid down, sitting on it. I sat on the ledge of the bathtub, watching him.

"She's beautiful. She has a type of red/brown hair. About shoulder length. Her eyes are stunning. Dark blue. She seems sorta like a bitch, but nothing you didn't teach me to handle" He joked and I laughed, wiping my face.

"I'm glad you like her" I said and he got up, kneeling in front of me.

"I will always love you. Don't ever think that me finding my mate will change that. You are still the woman I wanted to marry and you are the mother of our lovely child. You have two mates and still managed to choose to love me. I don't ever want you to think I don't love you" He kissed me and I leaned my forehead against his.

"Do me a favor, Jullian?" I asked and he stared in my eyes. 

"Anything" He whispered.

"Please, choose her" I pleaded and he pulled back.

"We need to raise Lily. Together" He argued and I put my hand on his face, kissing his cheek.

"We can raise her together. But, being with her is much more important than being with me" I promised and he sighed.

"Let's get our daughter, then we can talk about being together" He got up and threw me over his shoulder, making me laugh.

---Giovene's P.O.V---

"I would love to catch you up, but would you mind catching us up on how you survived?" I asked Thomas, who looked as alive as the day he was born.

"Well, after I almost died the first time, my father gave me Scarlet's blood. Werewolf and vapire hybrid. So, instead of dying fully, it regrew my body parts. Meaning, my heart came back. My family had this type of device that tracks my life. Really weird. But, came in handy when my heart was ripped out of my chest by that psychotic bitch you love" He replied, his tone turning angry at the end.

"How did you know where we were?" I asked.

"You don't wanna know" He promised and smiled at Kat.

"I don't think we've met. I'm Thomas" He held his hand out.

"Kat. I'm Elexus' former best friend" She shook his hand and he inspected her.

"I'm her old fake boyfriend. The man that saved her life when she was nearly lifeless in the woods. She ripped my heart out" He snapped and took a deep breath.