Lily

-Jullian's P.O.V-

"Have you left the house?" Dad asked and I looked at him.

"Why would I?" I asked, making him sit in front of me.

"Look, I'm sorry about comparing you to your mother-"

"That wasn't the bad thing. Mom was the best. You basically got upset that I was looking for the love of my life" I replied.

"She called you and told you she wasn't coming back" He pointed out. 

"Did you come to say something or are you just wasting my time?" I asked.

"I came to make sure you were alive. Nobody has heard from you. Nobody has seen your child. I want to make sure you were breathing" He said and I gestured to myself and to Lily's crib.

"We're both alive. Freshly bathed. She ate about an hour ago, I ate twenty minutes ago. She finally stopped crying since her mother left. We're both great" I promised.

"Do you want more details, Alpha?" I mocked him and he got up.

"I hope you have a nice time finding her. She might come back and find her, boyfriend- husband- whatever you two are, sulking" He put down a piece of paper.

"These are the things you missed at the last pack meeting. Maybe you'll act like a future Alpha sooner or later" He added and left. I got up, walking to the paper.

"Finding Elexus is now a pack wide issue. Bring her back at all costs" I read and a drop hit the paper. I realized I was crying and wiped my face.

I crumpled the paper, throwing it across the room. I walked to Lily's crib, staring at her. She slept peacefully and I picked her up, holding her to me. I kissed her head, walking to the bedroom. I placed her on the bed, grabbing Elexus' phone.

I sat next to Lily, plugging the phone into the charger. Her phone turned on and I put her password in. I went through her pictures, finding countless pictures of us. I smiled, then a text notification hit the phone.

'Dickwad: Jullian, if you see this, I'm probably in her phone as something stupid. It's Jay. I'm with Elexus' It read and I sat up.

'Jay? Is she alright? Where are you?' I asked and got up, going into the bathroom.

'Is this Jullian? Yeah, it's Giovene. Jay offered up his phone. Might wanna check on your daughter' He texted back and I left the bathroom, finding our window open. Lily was gone and I checked everywhere for her. I ran out of the house, finding Giovene holding her. She was asleep and I wanted to kill him.

"Your dad was right. Maybe it is time to stop looking for my mate" He rocked Lily and I watched his every move. 

"Please don't hurt my child. She's all I have left" I pleaded and he smiled.

"I love children. Maybe after you give up Elexus, she and I can have a few. I'll name one after you so she will always remember you" He laughed and shushed himself as Lily whined a bit.

"Listen, I don't dislike you. You're a great guy. Great man, from what Elexus says as she cries at night. You're obviously a great dad. This child is freshly bathed. And you're a great leader. But, I just love Elexus. You haven't found your mate yet, you don't understand how I feel. This is exactly why your father doesn-"

"Two things. One, don't talk about my dad, he's kinda a prick. Two, what do you want?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Isn't it obvious? I want you to take your daughter, and move on. Elexus has two mates, she doesn't need you" He answered and stepped forward.

"My fiancee?" I asked and he nodded.

"Once again, no problem with you. I like to think that if things were different, I'd be your friend. You're a lovely guy" He handed me Lily and he kissed her head.

"I'll see you in the future" He disappeared and I growled. 

"Looks like you can use some help with Giovene" A voice greeted and I looked up, seeing a shadowy figure.

"It just so happens I know what makes him tick. Bring up his mother. She was a bitch and she died" A man walked out. He looked so familiar.

"You might not remember me. I look quite different. New hair, more tattoos. No group of gothic people behind me" He hinted.

"I want him dead" I whispered, keeping Lily close to me.

"As do I. Making us the perfect duo to do so. He owes me everything" The man put out the cigarette he was smoking.

"Wanna tell me your name?" I asked and he held a hand out.

"I'm Lucas Stanley Marcus Jonah" He introduced himself.

"And I am here to avenge my father's death"