Hell has no fury

Madison Cube Garden. Jay, Des, Marshall, Gary, Fionna, and Danny sit waiting for a Beastie Boys gig to begin.

Danny: "This is awesome! I've always wanted to see a Beastie Boys show."

Jay: "This place is so loud and crowded reminds me of..." his and Des' eyes widened.

Des: "Fionna you're sure this is safe?"

"Positive, just look out for pickpockets, and mean drunks." Des nodded in confirmation.

Announcer: [on loudspeaker] Ladies and gentlemen, here to lay down some old, old, incredibly old-school beats: The Beastie Boys! The crowd cheers. They grab their mics and dance around. The Beastie Boys perform Intergalactic.

Beastie Boys: [singing] "Well now don't you tell to smile,
You stick around,
I'll make it worth your while
Got numbers beyond what you can dial,
Maybe it's because I'm so versatile,
Style profile I said,
It always brings me back when I hear Wu Child...

Danny looks at his wrist machine. "Impressive. They're busting mad rhymes with an 80% success rate."

"Danny turn your brain off and Dance with us." Fionna drags him out of his seat to dance.

Beastie Boys: [singing] ...known for the Flintstone Flop
Tammy D gettin' biz on the crop,
Beastie Boys know to let the beat...
Mike: Drop!" he slips into the crowd and they pass him over to the stage. "Ow! How's it going?" they miss and try again.

"Wow! An old-fashioned mosh pit! Come on, guys. Tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999."

The Beastie Boys perform Super Disco Breakin.
Beastie Boys: [singing] Well it's 50 cups of coffee and you know it's on
I move the crowd to the break of break of dawn...

Jay and Danny get into the mosh pit. Des gets bumped around by random moshers. "Ow! Hey, watch it!" She elbows someone in the face, kicks someone else, punches someone else does a full-circle flying kick, and knocks everyone around her over.

The crowd is back in their seats.

Fionna: "Man, these guys rock harder than ever!"

The Beastie Boys sing Sabotage a cappella.
Mike: [singing] Oh, my...
MCA: [singing] It's a mirage...
Ad-Rock: [singing] Telling you all it's a...
Beastie Boys: [singing] Sabotage!
Ad-Rock: [singing] Sabotage, yeah!
Mike: Peace, we're out!

The crowd cheers and the Beastie Boys are wheeled out. Fionna cheers. A roadie recognizes Marshall. "Hey, Marshall Lee!"

"Hey, Fender! Man, I haven't seen you since high school. You still workin' at Jack In The Box?"

"Not anymore, baby. I'm with the band!"

-Backstage-

The Beastie Boys get head massages. "Aw! Oh, yeah!"

Enter Marshall, Danny, Fionna, Gary, Jay and Des.

Fender: "Hey, fellas. I want you to meet my friends."

Ad-Rock: Y'know, we're not that interested in meeting them.

Fionna: "Wow! I love you guys! I have all five of your albums."

Ad-Rock: "That was a thousand years ago. Now we have seven."

"Cool! Can I borrow the new ones?"

"Psst! Hey, Marshall let's ditch these squares and have some real fun."

"Sorry man but me and Gary got to head back."

"Yeesh man what happened your mom finally got to you?"