Magic is tricky

"Rargh!" This was the noise Fionna in fireproof armor, made when she was running out of a burning building holding two cantaloupe-shaped aliens under one arm and a basket full of kiwi-shaped younglings in the other.

She continued to run through a burning city and followed Danny and Cake out of the inferno.

"Is that all of them?" She asked.

"Yup!" Danny pressed his ear. "Do it Cake."

After getting the okay giant Cake covered the whole city in extinguisher foam making sure all the flames were covered. Even the trees. Once done she shrank back to normal and gave a thumbs up.

The three of them walked into the forest covered in soot. Fionna started singing as they walked but her voice had been autotuned.

"Dang Girl when did you learn to sing like that?" Cake asked, impressed.

"Danny installed an autotune function in the suits," Fionna explained as she pointed to her collar.

"Just a fun feature I added to mix things up and I was bored." He said.

"Bored? Did you forget the crazy week we had?" she asked him. "First we found a cute little Jiggler and reunited it with its mama. Then we had to deal with the headache of making everyone happy because a mountain didn't like the roughhousing of the marauders who were surprisingly chill."

"At least Jay and Des had a nice time," Fionna said. "Oh, and we can't forget that Beth was blinded by a spice weasel cause of Elzar."

"I never knew someone so smart could be so foolish when it comes to pride," Cake shook her head, recalling how Beth refused temporary help for a temporary condition, "I'm surprised she even let you pilot the ship."

"Don't get me wrong, that stuff was eventful but for me, that's an average work week," Danny explained. "If we had a regular work schedule."

"Oh right," Cake said, recalling the stories of his teen years.

They arrive at a small house where they drop off the fruit and meat-shaped Aliens they rescued from the burning city.

"Alright, Stanley. You and your family are safe, Again..." Danny said.

"Seriously, Stanley. For a watermalien, you get into trouble way more often than you should," Cake said.

Fionna bent down to the two cantaloupian twins, "Keep an eye on Stanley." they smiled and nodded.

Fionna, Cake, and Danny were now walking across the grasslands and Cake was whistling.

"Hey guys," Fionna asked.

"Yeah?" Danny said.

"Ever wonder what a demon's heart looks like?" Fionna asked.

"Yeah, I think it looks like a human heart combined with an animal, or an insect. Or all three." Danny replied as Cake nodded.

"You guys ever wonder what a Demon heart tatses like?" Fionna asked.

Before either Cake or Danny can respond a creepy skeleton in a cloak appered. "Hey you three... you want some magic powers? Magic Powers for free..." the eerie person said.

"Heck Yeah!" Fionna and Danny exclaimed in excitement. But then Fionna's face changed to concern, "No wait. Excuse us." She pulls Danny and Cake to the side.

"Okay so mysterious skull guy giving out free magic powers is suspicous times ten right?"

"Oh yeah, worst case scenarios it's a scam to get our souls," Danny said. "But I'm not getting any bad vibes from them. Creepy vibes yes. Bad? Hmm. Not yet."