Dimensional Thanksgiving

Inside the RBMore Express building, Gary is in the Kitchen rubbing salt on a turkey. Des and Jay are reading at the table. Danny repairs the ship with Fionna and Cake. Wallow and Beth are working on the telipad. Chris is recording Catbug flying over Conner's play pen making the tot laugh as the little hybrid goes in circles.

"Gary, why are you massaging the turkey now?" Jay asked since the holiday isn't for a few days.

Catbug: "Maybe it's tense. I'll make it some tea."

"I'm doing a three-day salt rub. I call it Father of the Brine."

Fionna: "Cute."

Des: "I don't get it."

Beth: "It's a play on from Father of the Bride."

"Anyway this year is special since we're having Marshall, Danny..." Gary lists.

Fionna: "...and your sister Nelly is coming over."

"I know!" he said excitedly, "I can't wait to introduce her to Marshall."

A little critter flies in front of him, "Hey, watch it. I don't see why all of Wallow's little Friends have to stay here all week."

Cake: "It's not so bad, Conner seems to get along with Catbug." Everyone looks to the playpen where Conner and Catbug are playing with soft blocks.

Everyone: "Awe!"

Gary, less annoyed, continues, "Okay you have a point but it's kind of hard to do any work when some of them keep getting in the way. Or keep eating my merchandise in some cases." Impossibear walks by eating a cupcake.

Beth: "We all had to vacate our hideout because of the fire, Gary. And after the last time, we got banned from all Hotels."

"But you're on Earth now," Jay noted.

Beth: "Let me rephrase that, Impossibear is banned from Hotels."

Fionna: "Minibar?"

Wallow: "And then some."

Cake: "Don't any of your friends have any families or friends they could stay with?"

Wallow: "Some do but they prefer to spend their holidays with them."

"Too bad Wanksgiving isn't on the same day as Thanksgiving huh Gary?" Danny says.

Gary: "Yeah, but both holidays are about very different events."

Jay: "And they happened on different planets."

"And unlike Thanksgiving, we give each other gifts." Danny pointed out.

"That covers one part of the name, but you do know what Wanker and Wanks mean right?" Fionna asked with a smile.

Danny: "Yes we do and that second word (Wanks) is a tradition done in private or with a partner."

Fionna pushed him playfully for the joke. "You wish." they both chuckled.

Chris: "I knew we should have said a different name for the media or at least had an alternative for the kids."

"Chris before we knew what it meant we thought it was a goofy word for troublemakers," Beth said.

"She has a point besides most holidays are not that wholesome. Ever heard of Krampus?" Des asked showing him and Beth the book on the Christmas demon.

Beth: "Oh Please what most people think are Demons, vampires or various other species of the occult are really just beings humanoid and animal from other planets, dimensions, or mutants. It's like how we say magic when we can't explain something yet."