Back to the grind

After that eventful Thanksgiving at Fionna's aunts, a lot of truth bombs were dropped. Catbug and Conner had been teleporting to Farmworld. Jay and his dad had a heart-to-heart. Peanut is no longer in the Destiny Gang. Old Chris revealed that Plum may get free if her appeal is approved. Fionna revealed her mother is alive or did she?

Anyway, after black Friday Prismo called and said it was time for them to return home.

Jay is saying goodbye to his family, "Good luck Jay I hope to hear from you soon." Finn said hugging his eldest goodbye.

"Same here Dad."

"I wouldn't worry if Fionna and Simon can communicate between worlds. then by that logic, your new communicator will work just as well." Giovanna said.

"If not at least we got Catbug."

"Yeah, and I promise to wear a communicator this time."

"Good bug." Cake said patting his head.

With the destiny siblings. "Try not to get yourself killed okay? I do not want Dad to be my only relation."

"Whatever boy kisser!" he said

"Here." she gives him a multi-purpose pocket tool. "I got it at that sale and figured this might help you out of a jam. Plus you said it looked cool," she said trying to hide a blush.

Peanut looks at it with glossy eyes. "Thanks. About time you paid me back for living with your big butt," he said trying to be tough. Both siblings stand there acting tuff but they share a small smile in respect.

A portal opens. "It's time to go." final goodbyes said. Everyone waved farewell to Jay and Destiny's family as they returned home.

Giovana: "You two feeling alright?"

"Now that I know my family is alright I will be."

"Same at least my brother is away from the clan."

"Good now to see if the monitor works." Giovanna pushes a button on the computer. The image of Jay's father appears. "Hey."

"It works!"

"Excellent now you two can check with your family instead of mopping around the office. Now everyone get back to work!" Hermes ordered. "We have a pile of deliveries that need to go through!"

"Woah."

"Woah Indeed, with so much here I'm afraid you all will be required to go in teams."

"Fionna, Cake, you, and Ellis P. will handle the deliveries on Earth."

"Danny, you and your teammates will handle the deliveries heading to space. Oh and take Jay and Des with you to register for next semester."

Fionna: "Wait why are we doing Earth delivers I thought that was..."

"The packages you'll be handling were out of their jurisdiction," Giovanna explained. "You'll be given the new hover delivery truck." gives the keys to Fionna. "It's got the coordinates set so I suggest you go now."

Danny stops to talk to Fionna. "Looks like you'll be solo captioning for this.

"Right back at ya but what about Beth?"

"We have an agreement on delivery missions and you are in charge. On Hero missions, she's in charge."

———————

RBMore Express Ship.

The Bravest warriors started on the moon. Then delivered to Mars and dropped off Jay and Des. Now there heading to the next planet.