A letter of appreciation to my READERS!!!

To my dear readers and supporters,

1) First of all I apologize for ghosting all of you for idk how long. 🙇‍♀️

Reason: I got very busy with my second year of college. I was so deep in that life I was not in the mental state to even write a small para. Whenever i did get the time, like during one week vacation i would write only para because even in that one week I would have assignments to write.

2) Unable to access my account. 📵

Reason: During my vacation last year early Jan, i was not able to access my wattpad account in my laptop. So I would mostly access the account via my phone but then one day it kicked me out of my app as well. I never cared to fix it after that due my busy college life. After graduating this year it took me real long to access the account.

3) Change in path.

Reason: I got job offer via my campus recruitment, but maybe god had other plans set for me. I didn't pass my final level interview which I had to do after graduating. Thus losing my job and now trying to prepare for professional exams.

Amidst of all this, I wanted to get a peace with music and my imagination, which brought me to pick up what i left. I hope you all understand me and are doing well in your life. I have received my messages in my wattpad inbox that i seeing just now. So this is a letter to everyone.

You can expect a chapter within the next 2-3 days.

With Love and Regards,

Anny 😘