CH 24

Not proof read!
_________________________________

I was so deep in thoughts, the loud cheer from the crowd made me come back to my surrounding. I shook my head and see the crowd dispersing. "You were gone for a while?" I heard Prince Jimin's voice soft and concerning. I look up at him a bit surprised.

"Well..." I chuckled with my broken voice, looking down to avoid his gaze. "I followed her for a while calling her name and when I caught up to her, I realised it was someone else." I lied and saw Prince Jimin's legs take steps. I took my steps with his.

But to my suprise, he caught my wrist tightly, dragging my figure to the now empty seatings. "Prince Jimin." I gasped as he pushed me down to sit on the bench. He sat beside me. "Just act normal." He said and I nodded looking at him with my teary eyes. "Look ahead." He commanded. I flinched to it and did as I was told.

"Is there something wrong, your highness?" I asked slightly shifting my head to check the surrounding. "The soldiers are passing by." He said getting stiff in his place. "Your highness, you are wearing a mask." I reminded him. He looked at me.

"Yes." His voice sounded confused himself and nodded his head. "Yet, they might know you." He said and I just nodded my head not in the mood to do anything.

"Shall we move back to palace." I asked after a while wishing to ran away from the crowd. "Yes." He said as he stood up.

Both us made our way back to the palace. We were very careful because we didn't want to get caught by the soldiers.

As soon as we reached the back of the palace, we paused.

"Your highness?" I called prince Jimin. He looked at me diverting his eyes from the door to me. I kept my head low, not knowing how to tell him that not to say anything to Seohyun.

"Your highness, please do not refer about this tour to Seohyun." I softly pleaded. "Seohyun has no idea that we did this tour." I said with head still hung down not meeting his eyes.

"Yes." He agreed in a determined voice. "I shall never mention about this tour to her. If she comes to know this a trouble would follow me."

"I think we should go in, before anyone notices us lingering here." He said and began to walk. I followed his steps not raising my head due to my depressed state.

We walked in. It was empty indicating that most of the maids and soldiers have gone to the festival.

We entered prince Jimin's chamber, I helped him change from his out going to attire. I was doing everything in a haze and hurry. Just as I was about to walk out, prince caught my hand and swirled me to face him.

I looked at him with a stunned expression. His eyes were glimmering with softness, an unsual smile plastered on his face. His eyes were deeply looking in mine, it was as though he was looking into my soul. I tried everything to cover my broken heart.

"Thank you." He whispered in his soft melodic voice. His voice was melodic, for the first time I had ever heard his voice this soft and sweet. "Thank you so much for this day." He smiled fondly as his right hand raised to caress my cheek.

I blinked my eyes, pulling myself from the sudden trance prince had created. "One of my desires has finally come true and it is only because of you." He continued to speak softly and caressing my cheeks.

I was a total blank sheet of paper. I didn't know to react. After of all I had to deal with my lover and now prince Jimin. I wanted a peaceful mind to cry out my sorrows. I was trying to get away from him as quickly as possible but the prince was taking his time to speak things that would never be interpreted in my current state of mind.