CH 26

My lashes fluttered as his gaze focused on me. Heart beating faster, getting nervous by every passing moment. Fear shooting my body, as I stay recollecting any mistakes in my actions.

"Your highness?" I softly call him yet his gaze was fixed on me. His lips firmly pressed against each other before he decided to speak, "What are you doing?" His lips smiled and eyes slightly shrunk. "St-stitching?" my face taking surprise. Why is his highness suddenly interested in what a low class girl is doing?

"I would love to try it." He smiled at me unusually. I bow my head uncomfortably to him not recognising his intentions. I walked to him and sit next to him, all the while his eyes followed my gesture. My finger pulled the needle out to show him how it is done. "Your highness, first you must pierce the needle into the cloth and pull it through the other side of the cloth. Then pierce it from under the cloth and pull it out and repeat it." I said and looked at him. It seemed he did listen as he pulled my piece of art in his hands and began to do it.

My head subconsciously nodded understanding that he was eager. He did the first round and it was fine. He looked at me with a smirk and raised one of his brows. I was stunned, my eyes blinked. That is the first time I saw Prince Jimin smirk. It was pretty good, better than master Jihoon's.

I looked away when master Jihoon's face came in my mind. Yet his smile was better than prince Jimin's. I slightly slapped my cheek, comparing a prince with a minister's son, I surely am crazy. "What happened?" I heard his voice and my eyes moved to see prince Jimin's concerned gaze.

"Nothing, your highness." My eyes averted else where as I replied. But I was immediately pulled to look at him. "Ah!" My eyes widened as I saw him swing his fingers in the air.

"What happened, your highness?" Now it was my turn to ask. "The needle pierced in his my finger." His voice slightly sounded irritated. I took his hand in my hand, it was a bit deep. Blood was slowly oozing out drop by drop on his finger tip and without thinking I took his index finger between my lips. My tongue licked his wound as my mouth sucked his blood. The sweet and sour taste of blood hitting my taste buds, it sparked something in my mind. "Y/n?" I heard his voice call me. My eyes looked up. "What are you doing?" He scrunched his face, it was not a face of disgust but surprise. Then I realise my mistake, pulled his finger out, wiped my saliva of his finger with my hanbok. "Forgive me your highness." I bowed my head to him constantly.

Something unexpectedly happened. Prince Jimin pulled my hand to him. My eyes desperately searching his eyes to find a reason. Those parlous brown eyes of the prince searched mine. My lashes fluttered with fear which was slowly creeping on my nerves. His eyes held the mischief anger. "Your highness?~" I gasped out, our sight not breaking off each other. "Y/n?" He whispered coming close to my ear, as his grip pulled my upper body close to his right side. His chilling voice sent shivers down my spine owing to close my eyes, sucking in my breath. "Tell me, how did you take a sword out of others' sight?" He whispered. My body was loosing my strength. None's aura has ever made me this weak, feverish or frantic. What is so special in his aura? What is that makes me want to collapse into him?

"I do not know your highness." I tried to speak firm yet my voice chose to quiver.

Up until now it was controllable unless someone decided to add more fuel to the fire. The doors of the chamber pushed open, revealing a furious queen along with her maids and Seohyun. My eyes opened to be found still in the same position, the queen glaring at me with the fume to kill me. "Prince Jimin!" She shouted which knocked a lot of sense on me as I was soon finding myself shift away from him. "Mother?" His voice stunned as he abruptly stood up. I held my head low not wanting to meet my second well wisher, the quuen herself. "How dare you?!" I heard her loud voice. Her steps were fast enough to raise my figure and slap me. I was shocked. The stinking pain on my cheek leaving a shiver to my body. Why did she slap me when I am not be blamed? "How dare you try to touch the prince?!" She raised her voice.

My eyes focused on her rage filled expression, her hand rose again to slap. I decided not to flinch after all not being at fault. "Mother!" Prince Jimin caught her hand before she could hit me. "Prince?" She asked amused with his behaviour. He took cover for me. "Why is she getting this treatment?" His uniquely rough voice spoke catching everyone off guard. I was amused to hear that kind of voice. Even though at times he used to raise his voice this time was something never ever expected. I peeked behind him. Queen's stupefy eyes glaring at him. "Prince Jimin she is your mother." Seohyun spoke and made her way to us. "Stand where you are. Do not intervene in this!" He shouted at her, well she did after his low thunderous voice.

"Mother." He looked at the queen. "You have misunderstood the environment." He began to clear. "A red ant was climbing up her collar which I happen to see. She was not able to locate it, so I lend a hand. No matter is there to be misunderstood."

Even after the explanation she still managed to throw a glare at me. 'this women would not let go of me....' "Prince Jimin you must not let a lower class girl to impure you. You must remember this, they are here to serve and not to be treated." The Queen pulled her hand from his grip. Before walking away she spared me a glare and marched off the room as her maids made way and followed her shortly.

"Prince Jimin?" Seohyun called his name faintly. He looked at her. "Prince Jimin please do not let a inferior girl like her change you." She said with a shameful expression, bowed and walked away before prince could say anything. My jaw dropped with her conduct. "How can she think so low of me when I did not do anything? Who does she think she is?" I huffed glaring at the door where she stood before.

Not long when my view was replaced with Prince Jimin. I fluttered my lashes with an innocent expression I could, just the way I did to my brothers to seek forgiveness. As I knew I shamed Seohyun his favourite servant. "Forget about what happened." He caressed my head with a smile. I nodded immediately dropping my head. "I will not let anyone else hurt you." He zoned out and continued to caress my hair, my lips carved in a smile without my knowledge taking in his consideration. Who knew that he was a kind man too. "But only I can." He spoke and my smile dropped. I looked up at him and there was his smirk plastered on his face.

My heart dropped on the ground. "So shall we continue the interrogation?" He asked. "Your highness forgive for intrusion but I have to give your dirty clothes to the laundry man." I moved back, bowing to him and running away after closing his chamber doors not giving him time to reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! NEW READERS VOTE FOR ALL THE CHAPTERS!!!! otherwise my books will have a hard time to get the tag I want.

Sorry for the delay. *Japanese style bowing to all my readers.*

Hey guys,

Hope all are fine.

Forgive me for the delay. My computer was with my uncle as he wanted to do some of his work and his computer is broken.

Also I do not get it why Wattpad doesn't let my book come in the 'JIMIN' Tag!!!! All other books get in jimin tag while mine only stays in 'Jimin FF'.

And one of my readers nominated this book for a fiction award. Thank you so much dear.

One more thing, DO READ MY JUNGKOOK ROYAL FF!!!

Stay safe guys!!!

With Love,

Anny.